Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Me, changing the release date for like the 7th time
download_20190712_164951.png

download_20190712_164953.jpg

If the foot stores don’t use their FLX reserve system for these and the upcoming 5s I’m going to be tight. Like what’s the point in even having a reserve system? They’ve been doing FCFS since they rolled this crap out.

I think so, even if they produced tons, it’s probably better on the app. Especially for the 6’s. Lots of people want them and less chaos on release day.

What about in-store? Tons of people want these the day of the drop. I thought we were just talking about the app reserve, and how it could be better off with the app reserve instead of FCFS?

I mean it seems like
What about in-store? Tons of people want these the day of the drop. I thought we were just talking about the app reserve, and how it could be better off with the app reserve instead of FCFS?

Then don't get em.

No point in complaining about how they release them. They don't care about us. They haven't for years.

Either get em online or get up early and get to the store.

Lol. Not complaining, all I said was it could be better for app reserve. Never mentioned online since I thought we were just talking about in-store drop of the shoe.

Perfect match for a Saints jersey, may be a hard cop in my area.. Me thinking I can double back and grab these might be a bad idea

I mean it seems like

Then don't get em.

No point in complaining about how they release them. They don't care about us. They haven't for years.

Either get em online or get up early and get to the store.

Obviously that’s what we’ve been doing Shirlock. In case you’ve been under a rock for the last 5 years you should know there’s been a well established reserve system at footstores. It’s recently been expanded upon with the “FLX” app that they made a whole big deal about when it launched. We haven’t even been able to see how the system works yet. So no ones complaining just asking legitimate questions smart guy. No one is trying to go back to FCFS chaos so it’s not “just fine”. Maybe you enjoy that sort of thing but most of us don’t though. You must have been one of those people who never benefited from the reserve system so of course you want it to go back to FCFS. It’s 2020 and nobody (except maybe you) wants to go backwards. FOH.

An in store drop is gonna be just fine as long as you get there early.

Yeah Just like in 2008 right? Dude move around if you want to encourage the out dated a** process of lining up for FCFS for high demand Jordan’s like it’s 2005. I bet you one the dudes who likes to skip lines, argue with people and break down hinges of the mall door at releases too. That’s why you like FCFS. Clown.

Back
Top Bottom