Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Looks like my pair shipped, no email confirmation from champs. I got a UPS app alert that a package was picked up and on it’s way. Should be here on Tuesday.

20200423_174439.jpg

Htown watsup, curbside raffle pickup comin soon..

Was on hold with footlocker for 30 min and I just ended up hanging up. My order says closed shipped on the site but no shipping email.

Status still open from champs smh

If I knew it was coming from a store I wouldn’t have orderd

Pair came in from FNL, got an extra pair from FL on the way that will probably go back. Only ordered the FNL pair because FL took 8 hrs to send confirmation email smh.

BB70EF44-E851-4770-B22F-7A23C77175BB.jpeg

1906C649-6D14-405D-A636-A888608D5D4A.jpeg

Glad I was finally able to complete this set.
Same here except for I ordered from Nex and since they canceled a order on me before and was taking their time to ship, I ordered a pair from FNL just in case I got canceled. Now both pair will be here tomorrow. I’m sending one back because I don’t need 2 pair. I barely will wear 1 pair.

Hibbett came through with the fast shipping. I might have to use them for my gr releases in general. No issues ordering online with them unlike eastbay, snkrs, finishline, footaction and footlocker gave me errors and issues
Hibbett is a very pleasant experience. They've stepped it up with excellent programmers and network engineers. The best place to shop for hyped stuff.

Back
Top Bottom