Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

They can't track my pair i got off that restock. Not even sure if it's processing.
It's Paypal, I'm good though I'm still salty.
Might wait it out some.
I got a email from them like this:

It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item.

Hang tight and we'll let you know when we have some news. Don't worry, we haven't charged your method of payment yet.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer care team

Thanks for shopping at Champs Sports

Does that mean we aint getting squat?

I got a email from them like this:

It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item.

Hang tight and we'll let you know when we have some news. Don't worry, we haven't charged your method of payment yet.

If you have any questions, please contact our customer care team

Thanks for shopping at Champs Sports

Does that mean we aint getting squat?
That's the thing, I've been charged. lol
I don't even know.

^ That sucks. Hope y’all get your pairs.

My snkrs pair came in earlier.

6s :emoji_heart:

56E34D96-DEA0-4270-8BE6-A5525A611CD6.jpeg
9CA4A33A-9993-4AE7-99D2-7EC739F4CC37.jpeg
8ECBE3BF-96D1-4612-BC46-A50BD14513EC.jpeg

I agree. Hibbet is clutch when it comes to shopping online. I've been saying this for the longest. However my poor box didnt stand a chance. Postal folks are rough with the packages... Nevertheless the kicks came in looking pretty dope. Cant complain about this...

20200423_233133.jpg
20200423_233057.jpg
20200423_234023.jpg
20200423_233722.jpg
I dunno man, em hairy bear 6s in back kinda threw off your whole stock for me.

Well I didn't get an email but it looks like my FRL pair shipped according to the site, no tracking though.

On hold with Villa now, this is the 3rd time I've tried calling them and been on hold for like 30 mins before disconnecting. If my FTL show up first I am disputing the Villa charge because this is kinda ridiculous. I can understand a delay in shipping, but not over and the lack of communication is frustrating.

Well I didn't get an email but it looks like my FRL pair shipped according to the site, no tracking though.

On hold with Villa now, this is the 3rd time I've tried calling them and been on hold for like 30 mins before disconnecting. If my FTL show up first I am disputing the Villa charge because this is kinda ridiculous. I can understand a delay in shipping, but not over and the lack of communication is frustrating.
Why dispute it? Just return them or bless someone less fortunate.

My pair from Foot Locker came in yesterday. I got a good pair and box. However the shipping box was wet with detergent on one corner. Probably from another box in the UPS truck. AB0AA35B-59A9-4E42-9F9E-D9E93E71BB87.jpeg

I understand there’s a pandemic and everything but geez Nike! Just got the delay email this morning (a whole 6 days later) saying my pair will be even further delayed and still has yet to ship :smh:. Maybe should’ve canceled the Nike pair instead of the FTA pair. Would probably have them by now had I done that. Didn’t pay the $5 for 2 day because I’m patient but geez.

Back
Top Bottom