Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

What do you mean “turning on you”
Most likely if you were to try to wear a DS 06 the midsole may begin to crack and separate. The back pull tab that hasn't been flexed will break. The Jumpman on the lace pouch will possibly do the same. If they have been worn regularly, the chances of the shoe to break down in that regard gets reduced. Keeping a 6 D's for too long and then trying to break them out to wear does the shoes no favor.

Most likely if you were to try to wear a DS 06 the midsole may begin to crack and separate. The back pull tab that hasn't been flexed will break. The Jumpman on the lace pouch will possibly do the same. If they have been worn regularly, the chances of the shoe to break down in that regard gets reduced. Keeping a 6 D's for too long and then trying to break them out to wear does the shoes no favor.
Ok I get what you’re saying. That’s unfortunate bc like ninjahood ninjahood said “nubuck instead of durabuck? Brakes pumped until further notice”
If the midsole does start to separate can’t it be repaired?
But I’m probably still going to end up grabbing a pair..

What's the deal with the small 23 on the back? I'm sure if I dislike it or not. I wasn't checking for the OGs when they released so I have no knowledge regarding these.

Ok I get what you’re saying. That’s unfortunate bc like ninjahood ninjahood said “nubuck instead of durabuck? Brakes pumped until further notice”
If the midsole does start to separate can’t it be repaired?
But I’m probably still going to end up grabbing a pair..

Separation isn't the problem, crumbling is. The only repair would be getting another Jordan VI/random Jordan that have the VI sole and soleswapping it.

The bigger problem in my opinion is that old durabuck uppers crack and the outer painted layer can start to flake off.

I know you're familiar with older models so I wouldn't try to talk you out of getting some '06s, but if you want to wear them; it'll get costly sooner than later.

Coming out of retirement for these. I haven’t made a sneaker purchase in like four years, but for the (true) DMP, I’ll cop two minimum. Remember somehow getting through on Eastbay when they dropped back in ‘06, then copping a second pair for $500-550 that summer off 23isback.

Crazy how people were tripping a double pack was selling for $300 back then when sneakers selling for $200+ retail by themselves now.

Kept one of my boxes for collection purposes:

1E55AA57-ABA7-4EAB-9026-F17ACEAC0F69.jpeg

Separation isn't the problem, crumbling is. The only repair would be getting another Jordan VI/random Jordan that have the VI sole and soleswapping it.

The bigger problem in my opinion is that old durabuck uppers crack and the outer painted layer can start to flake off.

I know you're familiar with older models so I wouldn't try to talk you out of getting some '06s, but if you want to wear them; it'll get costly sooner than later.
That’s that hurt ? lol.. man I been wanted to pull the trigger on another pack a while ago. I want that durabuck man. I guess I gotta settle for this pair and double up this time

That’s that hurt ? lol.. man I been wanted to pull the trigger on another pack a while ago. I want that durabuck man. I guess I gotta settle for this pair and double up this time

These look like the same Durabuck-imitation they've been using on the most recent Black Metallic Vs, Black Infrared VIs, and Black Cement IVs to me.

I had the '06 pair though so I can understand where you're coming from.

These are probably the best representation of the Gentry era. It feels like yesterday these were out. What followed would become some of the darkest days in Nike history. 06 Military Blue 4’s, Air Jordan x AF1 fusions, Countdown packs, “Flu Game” 12’s, Flint 13’s with no 3M..... These shoes are a dark cloud B, **** that :lol:

These are probably the best representation of the Gentry era. It feels like yesterday these were out. What followed would become some of the darkest days in Nike history. 06 Military Blue 4’s, Air Jordan x AF1 fusions, Countdown packs, “Flu Game” 12’s, Flint 13’s with no 3M..... These shoes are a dark cloud B, **** that :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Dark times, I was in HS now there was a few solid drops in between

Tour Yellow 4s
Green bean, olives, burgundy, grape, stealths, laser 5s
Peapod 8s aquas men/women

Man.....don’t remind us of those flu games and 13s with no 3M ?

Dark times, I was in HS now there was a few solid drops in between

Tour Yellow 4s
Green bean, olives, burgundy, grape, stealths, laser 5s
Peapod 8s aquas men/women

Man.....don’t remind us of those flu games and 13s with no 3M ?
When you guys say the dark times what you mean by that ? I wasn’t copping kicks around that time

Back
Top Bottom