Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

JB wild for dropping the True Flights before the real deal. They letting people know that the DMP’s ain’t gon be copped by many
1587020838019.jpeg

DMPs.....Fire Red 5s....one week apart....which do I choose??? Love the OGs 5s that's for sure. Really wanna add them to the collection. I have an arsenal of white n red base Jays tho...

On the other hand, I have no black n gold Jay's in the collection. This is a specialty Jordan that is simple but yet so nice. The Jumpman and gold 2-3 on the heel is dope.

Dont know which way to lean on this one. Almost feel like if I buy one and not the other I'm gonna regret it.

BTW... No stimulus check will be used to buy either...lol

6s easily for me, not a big fan or 5s or white/red colorways so Fire Reds are an easy pass for me.

DMPs.....Fire Red 5s....one week apart....which do I choose??? Love the OGs 5s that's for sure. Really wanna add them to the collection. I have an arsenal of white n red base Jays tho...

On the other hand, I have no black n gold Jay's in the collection. This is a specialty Jordan that is simple but yet so nice. The Jumpman and gold 2-3 on the heel is dope.

Dont know which way to lean on this one. Almost feel like if I buy one and not the other I'm gonna regret it.

BTW... No stimulus check will be used to buy either...lol
White shoes are hard for me to personally pull off. But damn it’s hard to pass on an OG look.
These are clean, but I know I made a pact to not purchase Jordan’s if they weren’t an OG colorway.

It’s 2 pairs of 5s for me. I was on the fence about these actually since my pack pair is still holding strong. But a fresh pair to break out in a year or 2 will be niiice...

Are these going to be hard to get ? I thought the UNC 3s would be Easy then the week of it totally flipped . I have the same feeling about these smh

It seemed pretty quiet this week. Of course the marketing is out but far as a lot of talk on the socials, seems low key. Could b the climate of the country tho. I think most will b fine come Saturday...

It seemed pretty quiet this week. Of course the marketing is out but far as a lot of talk on the socials, seems low key. Could b the climate of the country tho. I think most will b fine come Saturday...
Appreciate the insight ... good luck to all that try for a pair & stay safe friends

im torn, do i just spent the extra 60 bills to make sure i get them 100% rn or do i take my chances on saturday morning :ohwell:

How do you know?
Lot more important things goin on right now in peoples life people barely even know these drop Saturday after all the pump fake dates
I’m personally going to pass tho cause I’ve got 10 pair of shoes in the last 30days I need to chill.

These gonna sellout quick dont sleep.. i had to back out 300 to get em early but im not trippin.

Back
Top Bottom