Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Seeing more people asking if Snipes orders shipped, than people confirming they have. Not only no shipping conf, but my charge is still pending too. I’m in no rush, but just hoping they don’t get cancelled.

I am so blessed to have fresh pairs of DMP VI's. Better days all around...😷

Nike pair landed. FTL shipped both pairs today. UK connect should land tomorrow too. All Jordans should be this easy.

Footlocker order says shipped when I check the status but I still haven't received tracking. Eastbay pair will be here tomorrow though.

Resale isn’t that high for these....

Im not a reseller but I’ve seen pairs going for the 225-240 range.

Last edited:
My pair from FL arrived earlier today. Still can’t believe they retroed these. Especially not along side with the 11s. I’m glad they did though.

8427E286-C4F9-420A-9238-5DC5EC93F081.jpeg

I’m in UK and my still not shipped, and transaction is pending, I ordered directly from Snkrs app, Nike send my order confirmation, the date of delivery is 5th of may

I’m in UK and my still not shipped, and transaction is pending, I ordered directly from Snkrs app, Nike send my order confirmation, the date of delivery is 5th of may

Most likely will be ok with the order confirmation already. God knows how many order Nike gets, along with the safety precautions taken in the warehouse. Just gotta buckle up and wait it out.

May 5th is just an estimation, I’m sure you will get it before then.

Wow my FTL pair is trying to ship from store smh. Why in the hell is the system trying to even do that right now? Did any of your pairs ship from store? They should just cancel the order smh. It’s about an hour wait to talk someone too smh.

Wow my FTL pair is trying to ship from store smh. Why in the hell is the system trying to even do that right now? Did any of your pairs ship from store? They should just cancel the order smh. It’s about an hour wait to talk someone too smh.
All my pairs are ship from store. 3 of them. You're good. I already got 1 yesterday

Back
Top Bottom