Air Jordan 6 DMP "Black/Metallic Gold" April 18, 2020 | Price: $200

Mine say ship from store sku as well. I mean the stores are “closed” but aren’t employees going there on a day to day? Who is keeping up the store/receiving deliveries?

still nothing on my champs order and I seen it says ship from store

so wonder how that’s gonna work out

Yeah I think it's different with these, because stores had these for a minute.

It's a way of getting employees some sort of check for working.

Showed up yesterday evening....og meets 2020
333D9178-F36F-4AD0-BA9B-241AAF416B2C.jpeg
128843CA-C6F5-4F98-9772-8BD86FCAB467.jpeg
119E29E5-A6D3-484D-BD00-8FB03E06AD67.jpeg

The Toe on the 06 pair is so much better. Wish JB would have kept that mold on the 6s.

The UPS tracking info has been extremely slow for my FTL pair. It hasn’t updated since Tuesday afternoon and all it says is order processed. Tomorrow is supposed to be the scheduled delivery date but I’m beginning to think it’s not gonna come tomorrow I guess time will tell.

I caught an 11 on Eastbay yesterday. I ordered from them Saturday too (DMP). I haven’t received my order confirmation for this second order. Safe to say it’s probably cancelled?

Tomorrow, so clearly it isn't happening lol
Same! I was actually looking forward to seeing these in hand over the weekend. I mean the tracking info doesn't even say where its shipping from or anything. That usually would give me an idea when I would most likely receive em.

The UPS tracking info has been extremely slow for my FTL pair. It hasn’t updated since Tuesday afternoon and all it says is order processed. Tomorrow is supposed to be the scheduled delivery date but I’m beginning to think it’s not gonna come tomorrow I guess time will tell.
It will, mines had no movement for two day's, saw movement yesterday evening and I have them in hand now.

FINALLY got shipping/tracking from DTLR as of 11:05 EST. Held my breath while opening the email thinking it was a cancellation notice lol the payment authorization had dropped off my debit card since they took over 3 business days to ship. Im sure they'll recharge it.

Back
Top Bottom