Air Jordan 6 "Hornets" To Release All-Star Weekend

Soo disappointed in all the men's colorway the last few years.
Just glad that I can fit a 9 in GS cause that's where all the dope color ways are releasing. :nthat:

Better than the black cat vi, but that's not saying much. Jb 0 for 3 with the upcoming vis so far.

Sneakerwatch is saying these have "rub away and 3M reflective detailing".

Looks like the 3M is just like on the og & '14 black/infrareds but I wonder what rubs away.

The "translucent outsole complete with a color changing marble effect" has me curious also. You can see something going on in this pic:

Super disappointed with the Hare 6 but so far these look promising to me.

embarassed.gif
 them details reeling me in 
laugh.gif

These are ok at best. Not bad though... but it will be a pass for me. As far as retro+ colorways are concerned, Olympics and GMPs are all I need (with infrared 23s as an honorable mention). I've accepted the fact that I will never own DMPs lol.

guys these pics are not very good and these shoes have been smuggled out the sweatshops
look at all the creases

people complaining now will be the ones who will want it them most when February comes around
its always like that

These kinda remind me of my air max 90 ultra moire qs from 2015 with the iridescent effect. If that's the case, the effect is underwhelming compared to the adidas xeno. These are gonna crease and look f up after wear on the 6.
Will wait and see.

With all the talk about something underneath the first layer, which early dude is going to actually show if it's true?
Come on now, Just Do It.

Thread title should be changed ..these are being called the chameleons..this is NOT a hornets shoe..kinda let down but I think the original hornets got scraped bc of the ASW getting cancelled here

Back
Top Bottom