Air Jordan 6 "Hornets" To Release All-Star Weekend

these are gonna cost more than space jams?!
laugh.gif

without nike air or nothing?!
roll.gif

they still gonna sell out though
mean.gif

whats with all the creases on these early release models...

Said this earlier in thread:

These kinda remind me of my air max 90 ultra moire qs from 2015 with the iridescent effect. If that's the case, the effect is underwhelming compared to the adidas xeno. These are gonna crease and look f up after wear on the 6.
Will wait and see.

Love these max 90s and have two more, but the creases after long time wear is noticeably messed up. And for the price on these J6, pass.

No way I buy these just off price principles. Dudes gone go crazy for these come allstar weekend tho. It rarely fails(JB all star drops).
oreo 4s, WC 4s, then these? These will collect dust if they aren't limited

whats with all the creases on these early release models...

That's not creasing, it just the natural texture of the (full grain or top grain) leather that Jordan Brand uses.

After watching three YT videos on these, the leather looks to be good quality - rather soft and pliable.

For my tastes, the colorway is unfortunately underwhelming

I have to pull the trigger release day. Even at 225 I can't see these sitting. Thought the same about TBs too so I've been wrong before. But I don't think anyone saw that coming

Watch this ....

[Video][/Video]

Scoop208 lost his damn mind..
:rofl:

This is prolly one of the dumbest things I've seen. Why use an agent associated with removing paint? Then when it does remove paint it's a problem? Why not throw bleach on there?

Does it come off with water? is all I'm concerned with.

Wait... these are Nola themed and still being called Hornets? Why didn't they change the theme/name?

All star break was supposed to be in Charlotte, and was moved last minute to New Orleans, I presume were way too far in da pipe to change course.

They were Hornets themed to start. If they call them
Something else then it's an attempt to rebrand. Look at the honeycomb on the back.

All star break was supposed to be in Charlotte, and was moved last minute to New Orleans, I presume were way too far in da pipe to change course.

They could have just called these the BP Oil Spill 6s for NOLA

Last edited:
Do you all think you have to make it to NOLA to get these (like how the chromeposites were strictly in NY a few years back) or do you think everyone is going to be able to get these outside of the city? 

Do you all think you have to make it to NOLA to get these (like how the chromeposites were strictly in NY a few years back) or do you think everyone is going to be able to get these outside of the city? 

Nah they will be available nationwide

Quit up in here. Looks like a lot of hate here. I love 6's, and don't think these are too bad. Quality looks on point. I'll be going for them.

Back
Top Bottom