Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

whats santa monica planning on doing for these?

That's what I am wondering
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Raye

Originally Posted by SoleEdge

Accidentally sent 2 messages hope that does penalize me in anyway, Wanna avoid the camping!
It wont penalize you, i accidently did that last time and still got it.

All right thanks, did you get your dm back yet?
Nah not yet, it usually takes them like 20 mins-1 hour to respond back sometimes. 

It wont penalize you, i accidently did that last time and still got it.

All right thanks, did you get your dm back yet?
Nah not yet, it usually takes them like 20 mins-1 hour to respond back sometimes. 
NTNY takes forever to send the DM to me every time. I wouldn't give up tell they post they sent out all the DMs

Originally Posted by salbah3

so easy getting a pair nikescottsdale, so far iv been 3/3 with the RSVP with them. its a good thing I dont live in like NY or LA which is waaaaay more harder.

Seattle has a pretty big sneaker culture a well, our RSVP system closed in 3 minutes lol
sick.gif
 I sent my DM within the first 2/3 seconds and got it. Some dude sent it within 10 seconds and was SOL.
Damn 10 seconds with no luck is steep. Here in AZ we have about 2-5 minute usually before they close it. 

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by nimhet

has anybody got a rsvp for sz 12 from NTLA? I sent my DM instantly and still haven't got a response yet

You sure it was instant?
laugh.gif
might as well been.  Either way, I didn't get DM.  Something is definitely fishy with their RSVP

NT Chicago is shut down for a while. No RSVP for Chicago folks I guess.

If nimhet sent his DM within 5 seconds, and didn't get a reply back, then this +%#$ is not first come first served. It's random +%#$.

F U Nike.

I've been saying I'm done with Nike but today has really driven in the point. I DM'd along with my girl a second after it went live and nothing. Someone on twitter said he tweeted a minute after and got his 10.5. It's not first come, first served by any stretch of the imagination.

Anyone know if these will be on nike.com as well as finishline, eastbay, foot locker, champs, etc??

Just need a quick confirm.

I sent my DM 35 minutes after they sent the tweet and nothing. I was sure I was gonna get my size 13.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

I sent my DM 35 minutes after they sent the tweet and nothing. I was sure I was gonna get my size 13.

35 minutes is a LONG time....

hit up the footlocker in Tysons if you got a whip and are anywhere near that part of VA. Shouldnt be any hassle and you can go at like 9:30 or so and the dudes will lift up the chain thing and let you cop.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Anyone know if these will be on nike.com as well as finishline, eastbay, foot locker, champs, etc??

Just need a quick confirm.

NDC yes, but date & time will not be announced. Will be anytime after 5am pst on 7/7... And yes to the rest of the stores at 5am pst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom