Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by osyrhiz

Any SF confirmations yet???

Losing hope!!!
nothing yet.  Didn't get my DM in as quick as I wanted too but still hoping to get a confirmation.  I'm like 50/50 when it comes to this RSVP thing.  We'll see

Originally Posted by de Janeiro

got confirmation from ntsf at 2:35pm. dmed within 15-20 seconds. i'm talking about right when they send out the tweet. you just have to keep refreshing. if you see the (1) notification from the twitter page you're probably too late because twitter refreshes every min or something like that. so if you think the twitter notification is instantaneous and you sent your dm within seconds you're WRONG. but i do believe that a lot of people got $++!!# even though they dmed within seconds legitimately. good luck everyone.
do we refresh right after we send it?

Originally Posted by just blaze

Losing hope!!!
nothing yet.  Didn't get my DM in as quick as I wanted too but still hoping to get a confirmation.  I'm like 50/50 when it comes to this RSVP thing.  We'll see
nothing over here either........
frown.gif

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

I struck out with the NTNY RSVP.  I think I'm done with even trying to rsvp....
roll.gif

No worries I'm hearing you should be able to walk into Modell's and cop these with ease on the 7th.

Originally Posted by jkim5157

Losing hope!!!
frown.gif

Just got my confirmation from NTSF for a size 10.....Good luck to all!!!On to the WTK's.....

frown.gif

Just got my confirmation from NTSF for a size 10.....Good luck to all!!!On to the WTK's.....

YES!!! Just got mine too for a size 8 
smokin.gif

yup, struck out. gonna try online or my local spot. No big deal. Twitter rsvp has turned into a joke. at least for me

Screw this damn rsvp system. HOH Lakewood will have plenty of pairs. All.you gotta do is show up anytime before they open at 7am.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Screw this damn rsvp system. HOH Lakewood will have plenty of pairs. All.you gotta do is show up anytime before they open at 7am.
Any Idea how many pairs ? When does the lining up I remember a couple years back security wouldn't let us line up till 7 am lol

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

That's ridiculous. They need to make up their minds man. RSVP, FCFS or in store sign up. Pick one and live with it. I think the RSVP needs to go cos when you fail with it, we tend to think it's rigged. Like the dude above and his 54 seconds. LA Nike stores stay trollin 
30t6p3b.gif
Luckily I was able to call someone in Santa Monica to RSVP so at least I'm guarantee a pair this Saturday
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

My friend told me there were about 50-60 ppl in line for the in-store reg.
eek.gif
Apparently, camping wasn't eliminated by this new process. Instead of camping over night, you're just loitering till the tweet comes.
30t6p3b.gif

Replied literally within 7-8 seconds after the notice. Took a minute to receive the DM. Got the message about 20 minutes after it closed. @NIKESF

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Daym! Wears a 6.5y!? How old is your buddy? 10? 
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

he's 22 believe it or not & i always have something slick to say to him about it because he always gets releases 3-4 weeks early but him & my gf wear the same damn sz... ill say "when you go grab ___ double up so i can get them early for the gf" & i always get the response of "$%^& you cuz"
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Reminds me of my homie. He's 30 and wears a sz 6. Dude is like 5'2 and looks like a grown man in photos, but in real life homie looks tragic... Just saying...He stays with fly kicks tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom