Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

they look super clean in that pic but man i have to make a decision on getting these  or the uptempo's  i have 
mad bills this month i know for many of yall it's a no brainer and are saying these over the uptempo's but im feeling the uptempo's a little bit more so it will be a game time decision  i'm trying to find anything negative about these so it can help me make decision but i'm not finding anything lolll maybe if i picture how yellow or brown the icy sole is gonna get  will help me with my decision
eyes.gif

That's one of the main reasons I decided to pass on the VI's. I can't see myself wearing them when they turn yellow and soon brown.

Especially since I only wear dress shoes to work M-F and I hardly get to enjoy my pairs. Then they'll turn yellow even when you have them in the box.

Originally Posted by xMIGZx

they look super clean in that pic but man i have to make a decision on getting these  or the uptempo's  i have 
mad bills this month i know for many of yall it's a no brainer and are saying these over the uptempo's but im feeling the uptempo's a little bit more so it will be a game time decision  i'm trying to find anything negative about these so it can help me make decision but i'm not finding anything lolll maybe if i picture how yellow or brown the icy sole is gonna get  will help me with my decision
eyes.gif

That's one of the main reasons I decided to pass on the VI's. I can't see myself wearing them when they turn yellow and soon brown.

Especially since I only wear dress shoes to work M-F and I hardly get to enjoy my pairs. Then they'll turn yellow even when you have them in the box.

You can prevent it if you wipe down the soles after every wear with anti-grease dish soap and water. 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

eyes.gif

You can prevent it if you wipe down the soles after every wear with anti-grease dish soap and water. 

eyes.gif

Does that always work? I would've thought that water would make the soles turn yellow faster.

eyes.gif

if you got plenty of kicks to wear u shouldnt worry too much u dont have to wear the everyday

Does that always work? I would've thought that water would make the soles turn yellow faster.

Not at all.  Grease, and dirt turn soles yellow faster. 

if you got plenty of kicks to wear u shouldnt worry too much u dont have to wear the everyday

Even better, wipe down the soles, and since you don't wear them everyday, the icy soles will last longer. 

Originally Posted by khalil1988

Originally Posted by TomDom

how hard you think its gonna be to get a pair online?

easy like the militarys

I dunno about all that.......the military 4's are still available and sitting.......I dont think these are going to be easy like that......I hope your right though......

Not at all.  Grease, and dirt turn soles yellow faster. 

Even better, wipe down the soles, and since you don't wear them everyday, the icy soles will last longer. 

This although it seems to vary from shoe to shoe.  My Black/Varsity red VI's are still clear.

My CG XI's have yellowing around the pods although it seems everyone has that issue with theirs.

I can also sympathize with homeboy's M-F shirt, tie, and dress shoes dilemma.
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I wish these were releasing this weekend! I've been waiting for these to drop for what seems like forever now.

It's concerning that this thread is getting more and more people wanting to cop and we're still over a week from release. Thought this would be a hard shoe to cop before all this added hype.

Originally Posted by BigWorm

I wish these were releasing this weekend! I've been waiting for these to drop for what seems like forever now.

It's concerning that this thread is getting more and more people wanting to cop and we're still over a week from release. Thought this would be a hard shoe to cop before all this added hype.
man this jawn could have one page by the release date and still will sell out in a day alot of people have been waiting for these unlike the military 4s because they just came out
a couple of years ago

Originally Posted by khalil1988

Originally Posted by BigWorm

man this jawn could have one page by the release date and still will sell out in a day alot of people have been waiting for these unlike the military 4s because they just came out
a couple of years ago
That's my point. It was already a sought after shoe. This hype isn't helping. I have my pair locked locally, but I'd be nervous if I had to rely on ndc, etc

Does anyone know if Nike Stores are still doing the RSVP?

And I'm assuming the online release for NDC is 8:00am eastern time on the 7th?

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Does anyone know if Nike Stores are still doing the RSVP?

And I'm assuming the online release for NDC is 8:00am eastern time on the 7th?

i think they are drifting away from RSVP after the yeezy backlash exposed the stores clearly being dishonest

They're clean. HOWEVER, I'm not feeling the swap of the navy blue/white on the midsole. It makes it look off. I was never a huge fan of the navy blue color blocking anyway.

The flipped midsole colors don't really bother me too much. Hope this release will turn out like the obsidians last week....

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Am I the only one who never uses the lacelocks on 5s or 6s?

me too 
i never use the lace locks on any of my shoes 
I use lace locks, for show, on 6's, don't like the 5's locks so they stay in the box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom