Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
these are a pass for me...but my bro loves these.

on a side note, have y'all seen prices for jordan lace locks...they be going for like 20-30...no lie..

the hype already started. these are going for 300+ in the BX and at spots in the heights. 
tired.gif

Never tried the dish soap and water, but I've had a few clear soled shoes that I used to clean with Shoe Cleaner after almost every wear and I noticed that the pairs I didn't clean after every wear stayed icier longer.

really thinking about buying two pairs next weekend. these drop the day after I get paid. I'll more than likely keep one and try to trade for something I want and missed out on (galaxy flight ones)

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Never tried the dish soap and water, but I've had a few clear soled shoes that I used to clean with Shoe Cleaner after almost every wear and I noticed that the pairs I didn't clean after every wear stayed icier longer.

The water must of helped speed up oxidation.

Originally Posted by PiNoyBOy

some pics my boy sent me from the store he works at

I'm feeling these but because I want the Gold Medal Pack, I'm Probably gonna trade the GMP 6's for the Olympic 6s. Unless the Gold Medal Pack 6's astound me.

I'm definitely copping. I tried to cop earlier in Manhattan today, but dude was trying to beat me in the head for 300-350..
I think they will go quick but I will still try my luck online first. 

GOT MY PAIR TODAY... (COPPED FROM SNEAKER DOC... I'D SAY LEGIT AFTER GETTING THESE FROM THEM!!) THESE LOOK INSANELY CLEAN AND GOOD ON THE QUALITY... STILL WONDERING WHY THEY DDNT PAINT THE INNER MIDSOLE NAVY NEAR THE TOE BOX ABOVE THE CLEAR SOLE. IM CONTEMPLATING OVAL LACES FROM FINISHLINE...  IM STILL USED TO HOW THEY LOOKED WHEN THEY DROPPED BACK WHEN I WAS IN HS ... ANYHOW.. LOVING THESE 
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by loubrock

I'm definitely copping. I tried to cop earlier in Manhattan today, but dude was trying to beat me in the head for 300-350..
I think they will go quick but I will still try my luck online first. 

Same here.. Went to the small mom and pop store by my office in Chelsea and dude was asking for 350 and started to act like he was giving me a deal when he offered them for 300. Then he goes on to tell me pay 300 or risk your chance on a line for two weeks, I just walked out.200-250 i can let it slide but no way am i paying 100+ retail to have them a week early..I'll take my chances getting these a normal route

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

All these pics are making these kinda grow on me...oh boy, here we go again...more kicks to sneak into the crib without the wife knowing about them then fronting when I finally rock them and say "Nah, I been had these, I just don't rock them much honey
smile.gif
"

So I'm not the only one who does this????  LMAO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom