Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by elcerrito91

dreslay- go take a look a page back and see what I posted and try to argue it.......
/thread
Just out of curiosity, how old are you elcerrito? The way you talk sounds like you've been buying Jordans since the mid 80's.

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

dreslay- go take a look a page back and see what I posted and try to argue it.......
/thread
Just out of curiosity, how old are you elcerrito? The way you talk sounds like you've been buying Jordans since the mid 80's.

the post I made a page back was from a PM that someone else sent me....I'm 20.....dreslay- those earlier posts were only made because people were besting so hard for this shoe and were acting like it was the best thing JB has ever done, when obviously that isn't true.

Its only A photo right now, don't know what changes they'll make between now and then (sample to final product differ too)

People seem to hate change here, especially when it comes to sneakers...SNEAKERS
tired.gif

thesde look great, any 6 that is a an og colorway or a first relese retro, i pretty much cop. the 6's are my favorite! i think i have like 12 pairs so far. now these will just be nice to add to my collection. hopefully the marroons and september blues come out!

i waited and when word came out that they were retroing these, i copped em for $194 shipped. i nearly %#*! and pissed myself

Judging by the initial pic looks like we might get flat laces for these
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I was always bothered by the oval/round laces on the 2000 Oly's.

Been waiting about 10 years for these to retro.

Thanks JB. Now don't over-price it and make it with horrible materials. Thanks again

Good job changing the midsole from white to blue.. That was the first thing to go on the pair I used to have
tired.gif

Only bad thing is IDK how good the blue is gonna look in person

Windy City Sole reporting today that JB is doing a 6/7 pack for next year.  Would make sense if this is part of it, I can't imagine they're retro'ing any more 6's considering they did almost all of them last year.

Damn, just when I was thinking retirement in 2012 "for sure" for sure this time 

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Windy City Sole reporting today that JB is doing a 6/7 pack for next year.  Would make sense if this is part of it, I can't imagine they're retro'ing any more 6's considering they did almost all of them last year.
 They could do the Sport blue 6's in that pack too 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JHes91

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

They could do the Sport blue 6's in that pack too 
pimp.gif
i think people will get killed for the sport/sept blues VI's if Nike would release them
hands down the best J6 EVER !!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom