Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upper contrast looks to have Oreo VI type leather, which IMO is not half bad, not bad at all...

Originally Posted by pimpala50

Originally Posted by TxSole

Originally Posted by KMante

They look decent so far. The midsole change is actually kinda nice. Where is the logo on the back though? 
laugh.gif

I kind of like them better without the logo.
glasses.gif

What logo are you guys speaking of????

Edit- oops nvm

I read no where any reference to there being a FTLOTG logo on this release, someone mind showing me that,...if there was one.....

I think the ferocity of this shoe is underrated by those outside the sneaker world. For some reason I dont think these will be that hard to get. Idk why. Anyways, I will be scooping. Kinda disappointed no round laces. Thought that was a nice unique stamp.

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

Beautiful, cant wait for these, a couple classics that seem nicely done (quality wise) for 2012....

That midsole isn't that bad...hope quality is good too

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I think the ferocity of this shoe is underrated by those outside the sneaker world. For some reason I dont think these will be that hard to get. Idk why. Anyways, I will be scooping. Kinda disappointed no round laces. Thought that was a nice unique stamp.
You say that now, but wait till about April/May closer to release, the hype will be there and probably more.
I remember people was saying they didn't want the concords back in the summer but about fall, they changed their minds.

airjordan6olympic2012.jpg

airjordan6viretroolympi.jpg

the midsole color blocking on the sample looks stupid to me. the blue isn't broken up smoothly like it was before.

if the final production comes out with the new midsole i'm definitely passing.
boo that mess.

Could it be that they're just trying to throw off counterfeiters and will switch it back before final production?

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Ill be getting these for sure.. never owned a pair of vi's

All I have is the Lakers.
They are nice and comfortable.

Idk if its the lighting, but the mid-navy looks different in the samples?

W/e the case, I'll get these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom