Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Originally Posted by Rocket

NO my friend.....
I hate this stupid, dark varsity red in every Jordan release the last years...
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
You cannot be serious. What I hate is people thinking JB is magically going to revert back to 1995. Get real man. You gotta be one of the fools still waitin on the "Nike Air" to come back.
roll.gif

Stop complaining about MINUTE aspects and just enjoy the sneakers.
No way,  i realy enjoy the shoes, no complains on NIKE AIR here...
Just missing the "true"-"fire"-"infra" red on recent Jordans(III-IV-VI-X-XIII) but.. i can live with that haha
happy.gif
Word.

what makes the olympic 6 so special besides them looking nice

did mj play in the olympics in these? or is this just a cw released for the first time back in 2000?

someone school me please!

NO my friend.....
I hate this stupid, dark varsity red in every Jordan release the last years...
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
You cannot be serious. What I hate is people thinking JB is magically going to revert back to 1995. Get real man. You gotta be one of the fools still waitin on the "Nike Air" to come back.
roll.gif

Stop complaining about MINUTE aspects and just enjoy the sneakers.
No way,  i realy enjoy the shoes, no complains on NIKE AIR here...
Just missing the "true"-"fire"-"infra" red on recent Jordans(III-IV-VI-X-XIII) but.. i can live with that haha
happy.gif

preach!
i'm glad the 06 v's and 07 iii's were fire and not varsity.
i'm hoping they change the iv's from varsity to og fire red before final production.

please give us maroons next!!
oh by the way these are copped
midsole is a lil disappointing but im actually surprised JB is realeasing them
cant complain *Kanye Shrug*

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

what makes the olympic 6 so special besides them looking nice

did mj play in the olympics in these? or is this just a cw released for the first time back in 2000?

someone school me please!

Wellllllll, OBVIOUSLY!
Lol. Anyways, I know that Ray Allen wore these in the 2000 summer olympics, first to do so, and they haven't been released since 2000.

I think that's it..

Originally Posted by ColdCity

The blasphemy goin on in here is nuts....... ill check back after 6/1 & im sure 90% will be on board if not 98.9%
laugh.gif

of course we are going to be  on board. these are grails. no way you can deny that these are not flames, but the mid sole switch is stupid.
it make s no sense what so ever. they are "preserving the og" so to speak but the OG's crack after a couple wears and soon will be starting to crumble.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

^ Na i think thats modern notoriety pics, u know how nt do, thye slander a shoe months before it releases but a week or two before ppl have a change of heart, happens all the time
NOPE.

THEY LOOKED TACKY THEN AND WILL LOOK EVEN WORSE NOW.

MONEY SAVED TO DOUBLE UP ON SOMETHING ELSE.

SLOWLY MOVING AWAY FROM JORDANS TO THE LEBRON LINE.

BLASPHEMY.

This.
Thinking about it raining this Friday here and relieved that my LBJ Triple Black VIII's are ready to go...
pimp.gif

I'm honestly almost completely done with JB.  Especially after the recent Charcoal VII's nonsense.

JB GTFOHWTS!!!!!

Haha "GTFOHWTS" has to be the best phrase shortening I've seen in a while. Never seen it before but knew exactly what it meant. Classic.

Only VI'sI really care for are the black infared, white infared, and DB VI, I'll go to the store and see how these look on feet.

leothegod wrote:
ColdCity wrote:
The blasphemy goin on in here is nuts....... ill check back after 6/1 & im sure 90% will be on board if not 98.9%
laugh.gif

of course we are going to be  on board. these are grails. no way you can deny that these are not flames, but the mid sole switch is stupid.
it make s no sense what so ever. they are "preserving the og" so to speak but the OG's crack after a couple wears and soon will be starting to crumble.

FLAMES, THESE ARE NOT.

THE "OG" ITSELF WAS MEDIOCRE AT BEST

Haha "GTFOHWTS" has to be the best phrase shortening I've seen in a while. Never seen it before but knew exactly what it meant. Classic.

roll.gif
I just got it lol.

Reserving judgment until final pics surface.  If these and the Charcoal VII's look the same as the MN pics, it'll be disappointing, but that'll leave more room for a potential double up on each IV dropping this year.  IV's and Playoff XII's and I'll be all set for the most part with J's barring the Bred 13's dropping with 3M.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

roll.gif
I just got it lol.

Reserving judgment until final pics surface.  If these and the Charcoal VII's look the same as the MN pics, it'll be disappointing, but that'll leave more room for a potential double up on each IV dropping this year.  IV's and Playoff XII's and I'll be all set for the most part with J's barring the Bred 13's dropping with 3M.

THEY PROBABLY WILL NOT HAVE 3M. JUST LIKE THE FLINT 13'S IN 2010 DIDN'T HAVE 3M.

yeah cant wait. would love to cop the 2000 instead of the retroes but only can find them for 600+ in my 8.5 size

Originally Posted by MDkicks

I really don't like the midsole switch at all. Big disappointment. Will not buy
One of the few retros I was looking forward to...
tired.gif
 I'm done. JB is 6 feet in my book. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom