Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
only jordan 6 i want and ive wanted these for 6 years bad, im not complaining about the change cuz it makes the og stand out which is nice imo

Half of the people who say "pass" now, will be saying "cop" once they see official pics and on rd.

hypocrites.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Half of the people who say "pass" now, will be saying "cop" once they see official pics and on rd.

hypocrites.
Ok I agree  I might switch it up once they drop but right now I like more white on the sole. 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by Rocket

Haha "GTFOHWTS" has to be the best phrase shortening I've seen in a while. Never seen it before but knew exactly what it meant. Classic.

roll.gif
I just got it lol.

Reserving judgment until final pics surface.  If these and the Charcoal VII's look the same as the MN pics, it'll be disappointing, but that'll leave more room for a potential double up on each IV dropping this year.  IV's and Playoff XII's and I'll be all set for the most part with J's barring the Bred 13's dropping with 3M.

THEY PROBABLY WILL NOT HAVE 3M. JUST LIKE THE FLINT 13'S IN 2010 DIDN'T HAVE 3M.

I passed on those because of this.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
if breds do it i might just do the same.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

roll.gif
I just got it lol.

Reserving judgment until final pics surface.  If these and the Charcoal VII's look the same as the MN pics, it'll be disappointing, but that'll leave more room for a potential double up on each IV dropping this year.  IV's and Playoff XII's and I'll be all set for the most part with J's barring the Bred 13's dropping with 3M.

THEY PROBABLY WILL NOT HAVE 3M. JUST LIKE THE FLINT 13'S IN 2010 DIDN'T HAVE 3M.

I passed on those because of this.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
if breds do it i might just do the same.
Passed on those as well.  Hunting for a pair of 04's.  Guess I'll just have to be happy that they did a good job with the Playoff 13's...

If I can get a FTLOTG for no more than $230, I'll cop instead of this years model.

Its basically the same thing!

These will be doubled up on if hey dropped the white and maroon.........................

Originally Posted by Rocket

Haha "GTFOHWTS" has to be the best phrase shortening I've seen in a while. Never seen it before but knew exactly what it meant. Classic.
you are for some reason quickly becoming my least favorite NTer.

You know certain shoes grow on you closer to release day, the hype beast will be on here just like the people saying easy pass, i will cop these for sure I mean come on JB is going to drop the same quality as he did on OG's and we all know that.

I know this is unrelated, but I'm so happy I copped the AJ 7 Olympic "FTLOTG" at only $182 shipped!

happy.gif

BOT, these will be a must!

My gf said they're ugly, she's crazy.

I know this is unrelated, but I'm so happy I copped the AJ 7 Olympic "FTLOTG" at only $182 shipped!

happy.gif

You must have been confuse with your last 2 replies.
I swear you were commenting about Oly VII's not Oly VI's. lol

Originally Posted by jayem

happy.gif

You must have been confuse with your last 2 replies.
I swear you were commenting about Oly VII's not Oly VI's. lol
Yeah, my bad man.
I just looked back at it and it is totally unrelated to the topic.

OOPS!

Anyways, these 6's are classic, I mean if you are a sneakerhead/collector, you should own these.

I like them. Since I don't want to shell out for OGs I can grab these and be happy. People who are on the fence or saying they are passing will be picking them up come RD. Most people change their tune as the official pics drop and the day comes closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom