Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

A lot of people fear change, even if it looks better.
I'll be honest, if the 2010 Altitude 13's had the mesh with 3M, they would have annihilated the 2004 retro completely for me. 

This right here. I like the 2010 way more than the first run. Reflective material would've been icing on the cake.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

man these and the white/gold 6s are sweet, too bad i dont want the whole olympic pack cuz that 7 is poopoo

laugh.gif
@ poopoo

Can't stay away from this page. I think these along with Obsidians is a must for me.

These will definately get cooped! Along with the Olympic 7's....screw the "Gold Medal" pack! Rather have both Retro Olympics

Love the VIs anything obsidian I'm basically sold...! on my radar as well..

Originally Posted by alexsal

These will definately get cooped! Along with the Olympic 7's....screw the "Gold Medal" pack! Rather have both Retro Olympics
pimp.gif
 That's my game plan too!

Some new pics on vmv that kixandthecity.com posted yesterday.  I can't front, these look way better in these pics than the first ones I saw.  Don't really know if I'll try to cop, but they do look more appealing now, even with the changed midsole, the leather looks alot better in these pics:
aj6_1-580x386.jpg

Air Jordan Retro VI (6) Olympic New Detailed Pics

AJ6_3-580x386.jpg

AJ6_2-580x386.jpg

On the fence right now, I copped the Motorsport VI and the quality is god awful so I don't know about these new retros.

Originally Posted by mrkane

that leather dont look soft
i gotta agree, the white part has some texture but the blue leather looks crispy (not in a good way), maybe even a little crunchy

Originally Posted by torontokid23

On the fence right now, I copped the Motorsport VI and the quality is god awful so I don't know about these new retros.

Really?
Folks were saying the complete opposite bro.

eyes.gif

I don't own a pair of the MS VI's, but those will probably be my next pair of 6's I buy, next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom