Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by riceeeeeeeeee

Arn't the 00's the OG's lol
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man, it gets worse and worse every time, kids talking about imaginary OG's that never existed.... 
buncha jordan head rookies 
laugh.gif

1st retro version does not = OG 
eyes.gif

that's like calling the 01 Cool Grey XI OG's
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think it's funny as well, but in all honesty it's not as far fetched as the "all black concords" or "oreo space jams."  

The Nubuck XII has an '03 and '09 version. I have the '03 version. If someone asks me if those are the original Nubucks, I will sometimes say that they are the original Nubucks and not the re-retro.

The proper technical name is retro+ and that is how I've called them for a while now, so I agree with what FrenchBlue said about the retro+ label, but a lot of people don't know what that means. Part of this is because they don't put retro+ on the box labels anymore. That's why sometimes I will just say the original Altitudes or Nubucks.

Imma give riceeeeeeeeee a pass
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

They're OG Cool Grey XIs because the Cool Grey XI never existed in the original run of the XIs.  Just like the '00 Oly VI is the OG Oly VI, because it never existed before.  No it's not an OG VI, but it is the OG of that colorway. 

Back in our day, they were called Retro+, don't know why it would be referred as an OG?    Retro is a Retro no matter the colorway, even if it was re-released.  

They don't call the 00's Spacejams OG's do they?? 

space jams were  a OG colorway though....

but everything that wasn't a OG color during its initial run is a retro + colorway.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

They're OG Cool Grey XIs because the Cool Grey XI never existed in the original run of the XIs.  Just like the '00 Oly VI is the OG Oly VI, because it never existed before.  No it's not an OG VI, but it is the OG of that colorway. 

Back in our day, they were called Retro+, don't know why it would be referred as an OG?    Retro is a Retro no matter the colorway, even if it was re-released.  

They don't call the 00's Spacejams OG's do they?? 
space jams were  a OG colorway though....

but everything that wasn't a OG color during its initial run is a retro + colorway.

Agreed. The spacejams might not be released to the public,But they were exclusive for MJs movie.Yes, they both had the 23 at the heel andboth had varsity royal traction pods and jumpman.But the ones MJ wore in the 1995 playoffs wereOthers, not only had they 45 written horizontallyBut the traction pods and jumpman was much darkerAlmost dark concord or at least midn. Navy.

The video definitely is not gonna help the people on the fence. Sure hope these look better in person. Was gonna def cop. but I just read the Olympic Shox BB4 will release same day.

yeah true but '00s are damn near impossible to wear daily due to age and constant paint chipping. I'll take a fresh pair of 2012 Oly 6 beaters all day!

Yeah, I agree with everyone that the video presented the shoe very poorly. Pre-creases reminded me of the garbage 2006 IV's Jordan Brand released six years ago. I hope the release pair doesn't look that bad. I never got the one released in 2000 so I will definitely be getting at least one pair of these. I also like the subtle hits of red on this shoe. Really sets it off.

Damn it, i wish i didnt watch that video.

What the hell happened JB? Seemed like things were actually improving for a minute.
frown.gif

hmmm....after that video I'm really on the fence now.
The hump should not crease like that at all.
I had the 2000 White/Navys and they never looked like that
even after I beat them to death.
Hypebeasts, resellers....I think you can have mine ^^

Originally Posted by KMante

Man, y'all making me not want to see the video. Is it that bad?? 
frown.gif

it was okay. there was some creasing by the ankles but overall the shoe is ALRIGHT. I wouldnt lose sleep if i miss out.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

frown.gif

it was okay. there was some creasing by the ankles but overall the shoe is ALRIGHT. I wouldnt lose sleep if i miss out.

^ This.
Its one of those releases I wouldn't bend my back over.

I know this an easy pair, because in other pics they look great.

Watch once JB pics surface in the next week or so, people that say they are passing are gonna change their minds.

For me, I still want because I like the c/w.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

frown.gif

^ This.
Its one of those releases I wouldn't bend my back over.

I know this an easy pair, because in other pics they look great.

Watch once JB pics surface in the next week or so, people that say they are passing are gonna change their minds.

For me, I still want because I like the c/w.
agreed, the pair in that video may looked F'd up but sheesh, final pair is always better. Sure cop.. everybody will be on these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom