Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant dip in my money that i have set aside for bills (priorities 1st) , so i jus sold my D/S chicago X's, i'd rather have these!

can anyone comment on the sizing. are they running big like the past few retros or do they fit like the Infrared Pack?

Originally Posted by jamazing

Originally Posted by jstforkicks22

428397_4122108900246_412291870_n.jpg

7s are there too. Look good.
What store is that? haha I really want those hyperdunk mcfly's. 
Looks like Kixclusive. 

^^^ THEY LOOK GOOD.. EVEN WITH THE OVAL LACES... I STILL REMEMBER THEM LIKE THAT BACK IN 2000 (I BELIEVE) WHEN I WAS IN HS.. NOSTALGIC. AND IS THERE A REASON WHY THE INNER HILL OVER THE ICE BOTTOM ON THE MIDSOLE ISNT PAINTED NAVY ON THE PAIRS IN PICS HERE... WAS IT LIKE THAT ON THE OLDER PAIR? 
nerd.gif

All these pics are making these kinda grow on me...oh boy, here we go again...more kicks to sneak into the crib without the wife knowing about them then fronting when I finally rock them and say "Nah, I been had these, I just don't rock them much honey
smile.gif
"

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

All these pics are making these kinda grow on me...oh boy, here we go again...more kicks to sneak into the crib without the wife knowing about them then fronting when I finally rock them and say "Nah, I been had these, I just don't rock them much honey
smile.gif
"

2qamufq.jpg

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

smile.gif
"

lmfao!!!! THATS A GOOD ONE!!!!

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Easily a top 5 Retro + color. I paid $3 for the oval laces from finishline.

Very nice with the oval laces! What size Oval laces should i get for them 45" or 54"?

Dope pics! Is anyone going to repaint the midsole like 2000's? I'm gonna repaint them because the midsole just doesn't look right to me
ohwell.gif

CLEAVERKICKS I thought I was the only one doing that! HAHA told my girl that a bunch of times this year. "Naw baby I been had these. Look at the tag on the inside." Hahaha VIs will be the same.

Originally Posted by fijiloo

Are these dropping on ndc?
Nike will not confirm or deny. Most likely they will have it but probably won't tell us until the Thursday or Friday of release date. They use to be real public with the release information and now they have gone all secretive on us.  This pretty much started with the Yeezy 2 release and it's been a lack of information ever since. 

Can someone tell me why the VI's wont come with a retro box like the ones that OG's came with? They did it for the III's and IV's, why not the VI's?

I realize that the Olympics aren't an OG colorway, but I'm guessing even if they were an OG colorway they still would come with the same box. I would of liked to see them bring back the original box.

g7nVhUbI8gZfu4l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom