Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine for just a few extra bucks above retail an ca tax. Think it was like 2 bucks and some change. Store owner usually just rounds up to make it end with a 5 or a 0 whenever I cop early.

ie: shoes with tax are 177.50 is pay 180.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Originally Posted by MMG

only coppin for retail
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Unless RMN15 works...
It wont work on these but it did for obsidian 12's

I took a quick glimpse at these, and I do mean quick because I wasn't supposed to be looking, and they felt kind of cheap. The leather was really thin. I'll probably still get them, but just one pair.

Originally Posted by BryonRussellHustle

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Questions

It wont work on these but it did for obsidian 12's

whats RMN15?
nerd.gif
It's a 15% off code for Finishline.com.  It worked for me when I purchased the Black Flips last year and it worked for some for the Obsidians.

WHOA, where you been? i remember your SN and use to see you post all the time a long time ago
laugh.gif

Im 5/5 so far this year on J's I want hopefully I can continue the streak next Saturday. Doing a 16hr shift the night before the release hopefully my body is up for getting them lol

So I just called all the stores around my area and not only will I have to travel about an hour to get these because only certain stores have them; But, they all suggested I camp out the night before just to get a pair..

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Glad I got them early......Sorry if the pics are to big............
Nice pick up... Are these 6 fittin TTS or the same as the DMP and infared pack

Originally Posted by The Truth82

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Glad I got them early......Sorry if the pics are to big............

Nice pick up... Are these 6 fittin TTS or the same as the DMP and infared pack

I would say TTS.....I wear a 12 or a 13 but in these went with the 12 and they fit great.

Originally Posted by Remixx02

So I just called all the stores around my area and not only will I have to travel about an hour to get these because only certain stores have them; But, they all suggested I camp out the night before just to get a pair..
for real?  night before?  wow... what location we talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom