Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Tang

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

These run very TTS.Got me a sz.11  
laugh.gif

Enjoy ban camp

U-Mad?
laugh.gif
 Me mad??? You should be mad about that dirty @$! carpet and those dingy @$! socks 
laugh.gif

Have fun sitting on the pairs you have for sale, me and the rest of us here will be getting ours for retail. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Enjoy ban camp

U-Mad?
laugh.gif
 Me mad??? You should be mad about that dirty @$! carpet and those dingy @$! socks 
laugh.gif

Have fun sitting on the pairs you have for sale, me and the rest of us here will be getting ours for retail. 
pimp.gif

Dude needs to clean his carpet. People should not be taking pics, just embarrassing. I can't imagine what his house looks like

Originally Posted by indianabound

U-Mad?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Dude needs to clean his carpet. People should not be taking pics, just embarrassing. I can't imagine what his house looks like

Y'all going in on dude, lol...he kinda did set himself up for that though...

These run very TTS.Got me a sz.11  
laugh.gif

Enjoy ban camp

U-Mad?
laugh.gif
 Me mad??? You should be mad about that dirty $++ carpet and those dingy $++ socks 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

New house just moved in carpet coming up..No worry they salty they got to wait until release and probably won't even get them for retail.No connects..

New house just moved in carpet coming up..No worry they salty they got to wait until release and probably won't even get them for retail.No connects..
Since when did you need a connect to buy sneakers for retail 
laugh.gif
. Do you really feel privileged to have a pair a week early??? Theres more important things in the world like CLEAN CARPET. 
I get every release I want for retail. You can call someone salty when you get some heat early, you should of spent that sneaker money at Stanley Steamer or Carpet Empire 
laugh.gif

Cool....but $290 though

laugh.gif
at that price

stores selling early aint even asking for that

Since when did you need a connect to buy sneakers for retail 
laugh.gif
. Do you really feel privileged to have a pair a week early??? Theres more important things in the world like CLEAN CARPET. 
I get every release I want for retail. You can call someone salty when you get some heat early, you should of spent that sneaker money at Stanley Steamer or Carpet Empire 
laugh.gif

QFT...getting releases early means nothing for me...I never rock my kicks right away anyway so it doesn't matter, whenever I get to it I get to it...

Well looks like NDC doesn't know what to do these days. 
They just tweeted saying there is no date/time set for the release of these yet 
30t6p3b.gif

@ dilly, not much man just looking for other nt'ers in the area. Trying connect and help and be helped on these jordan releases.

No NDC means more for the stores...another obsidian 12 situation???

You never really know with Nike. But I still believe that NDC will drop these. Just a matter of when....
And they never said they weren't going to have them. They just don't know if and when they will release them. In store release is still 7/7 I think

Originally Posted by BigPoint

You never really know with Nike. But I still believe that NDC will drop these. Just a matter of when....
And they never said they weren't going to have them. They just don't know if and when they will release them. In store release is still 7/7 I think
Nikestore.com will be releasing these. But they probably won't be giving us any info until Wed or Thurs. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Nikestore.com will be releasing these. But they probably won't be giving us any info until Wed or Thurs. 
tired.gif

Yea, something gotta drop on the 7th since every 2 weeks JB releases a pair

Lol @these salty dudes don't worry they're about to be gone today anyway on to the olympic pack as for the carpet common sense will tell you cream carpet plus kids isn't going to last no matter how much you clean it and it's no telling how long it's been down.

Since when did you need a connect to You buy sneakers for retail 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Go check my record this year Red Foams,Galaxy Lebron,MV IX, Cement iv, playoff 12,Cav iv(12 pair) and no camping..I can get any shoe for retail Boy!

The thing I don't get is why are you boasting about getting shoes for RETAIL.

If you were getting them at wholesale prices I'd give you credit but retail.....

REALLY

Since when did you need a connect to You buy sneakers for retail 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Go check my record this year Red Foams,Galaxy Lebron,MV IX, Cement iv, playoff 12,Cav iv(12 pair) and no camping..I can get any shoe for retail Boy!
Congrats you can get your everyday Retro for retail
laugh.gif

Is this what the sneaker game has come to? Dudes bragging cause they can get a GR FOR RETAIL?????!!!!!
roll.gif

Go get some Pit Crew 3s or some Clark Kent LeBron 8s for less then $300 then you can start making them crazy statements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom