Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still got the ftlog olympic 7s so im going hard for these. Gonna get those oval laces too, not feeling the flat ones

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thewestcoast

"popping tongues" is the worst fashion trend of the century. If you're gonna tuck your pants behind the tongue, just wear shorts!

"If you're gonna wear your button up unbuttoned, just wear a T-shirt" 
"If you're gonna wear a snapback, just wear a fitted"  

"If you're gonna wear earrings, it better be diamonds" 

"If you're gonna wear boxer briefs , just wear boxers" 

crash_test_dummy_invitation-p161969070026987374bh8fs_400.jpg

^^^^
This

Didn't secure a pair yet, but just about every store I walked into said they would have them come Saturday. Dudes need to relax and don't start beasting early and over paying. Judging by my findings I'm confident there will be plenty to go around in NYC.

For those that have there pair already how do they compare to this years releases in sizing for example 10's, 4's, 12's some said they fit half size big some say true to size in these shoes so for those that have these shoes as well did you stick with the same size on the Olympics 6's or did you go up a half a size thx in advance for the opinions!

I spoke to the stores at my mall, there's going to be about 550 pairs combined in the entire mall. Looks like my favorite jordan sneaker will be easy to secure this Saturday .

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

For those that have there pair already how do they compare to this years releases in sizing for example 10's, 4's, 12's some said they fit half size big some say true to size in these shoes so for those that have these shoes as well did you stick with the same size on the Olympics 6's or did you go up a half a size thx in advance for the opinions!

Right there with you.  TTS doesn't mean anything to me anymore.  12 has been my size for over 10 years.  Retro 4s and 12s the past year or so I've gone with 11.5.  Lebron 9 I had to go up to 12.5.  I've been trying to let my connect know what size I want and honestly I am not sure on these. 

Originally Posted by zebraska24

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

Right there with you.  TTS doesn't mean anything to me anymore.  12 has been my size for over 10 years.  Retro 4s and 12s the past year or so I've gone with 11.5.  Lebron 9 I had to go up to 12.5.  I've been trying to let my connect know what size I want and honestly I am not sure on these. 

I agree with you 100% tts doesn't mean squat I have been wearing a size 9 for years the 4's and 12's I have 8.5 and they fit fine the 10's I have a sz 9 and they are very roomy lebrons went with a 9 they are snug well my dunkmans are but freegums and mangos are fine they fit different I don't know why but they do I need an idea here of how they fit not oh tts comparison is a better idea for me.

Originally Posted by belly26

So those ain't ohio state colors lol

Haha that's y I was confused I'm a buckeye for life and would never rock those foams with any ohstate gear.

Checked them out today at the local HoH.. The leather is stiff as heck, definitely understand what other NTr were talking bout now... It's a nice shoe but I'm not gonna stress it of I don't get it.

I'm really looking forward to getting the Olympic 6's! I wanted them every since I was in high school lol

Originally Posted by magneto621

I spoke to the stores at my mall, there's going to be about 550 pairs combined in the entire mall. Looks like my favorite jordan sneaker will be easy to secure this Saturday .

I hope this true every where...

secured my sz 10.5 and an extra 8.5 today for retail, cant wait to pick them up on saturday and rock them. i have already checked them out in person and imo the quality is good, not the best but decent.

10ish people camped at Beverly center as of this morning. I drove by and saw them across the street in lawn chairs. Smh these dudes camping 5 days for $100 profit. I don't even try to get Jordan gr releases on rd anymore because while they're hard to cop, they don't resell for much and you can usually cop a couple weeks later for 200-220.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by thewestcoast

"popping tongues" is the worst fashion trend of the century. If you're gonna tuck your pants behind the tongue, just wear shorts!

"If you're gonna wear your button up unbuttoned, just wear a T-shirt" 
"If you're gonna wear a snapback, just wear a fitted"  

"If you're gonna wear earrings, it better be diamonds" 

"If you're gonna wear boxer briefs , just wear boxers" 

crash_test_dummy_invitation-p161969070026987374bh8fs_400.jpg
only one, maybe 2, if you're reaching, of  your analogies made sense. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings about popping tongues with jeans. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom