Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall creating hype right now, I called a lot of stores in NY and almost every one of them will get the 6s. And I see a bunch of guys already lining up at 34st HOH...I mean, really?

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Yall creating hype right now, I called a lot of stores in NY and almost every one of them will get the 6s. And I see a bunch of guys already lining up at 34st HOH...I mean, really?

thats crazy, its 95 deg outside and humid. hope they have a lot of water to drink.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Eastbay rep,
So these will clearly be widely available....
*Trying to wait patiently for the answer* 
ohwell.gif
They are a general release shoe, but we have been receiving a ton of questions on them.  Due to this, we will be limiting them to one pair per customer when they release.

EastbayRep - Ray

All I can say to this is in the words of Lebron James "bout damn time" It should be like this for a lot of major releases don't just do it on limited ones this will make it fair game for alot of people looking to cop and rock like myself I'm loving this keep up the good work!

i'm worried that these will be harder to get than i originally thought. these are just a couple reasons:

1. the nikenyc rsvp closed pretty quickly (14 mins)
2. the 1 pair limit that east bay is enforcing
3. the fact that yall said people are already starting to line up in nyc smh

not trying to add to the hype..i just hope i can come up on a second pair. idk if the sz 9.5 i have reserved will run tts or like the 12s so i'm trying to get a size 9 to make sure i get the perfect fit.

This sounds very similar to the Cement IV build up. I got to my spot for those around 6:30 and was #1 in line. Granted I live in Milwaukee but those were the biggest release I've seen up here.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

This sounds very similar to the Cement IV build up. I got to my spot for those around 6:30 and was #1 in line. Granted I live in Milwaukee but those were the biggest release I've seen up here.

I agree. I think a lot of people down played the cements & when they finally decided to cop they missed out. These shoes are picking up steam as the days go by, goin to hear a lot of crazy stories come RD can't wait

Swoosh Town Seattle had a total time of 4 mins. on the RSVP. If NYC had 15 mins then we are all screwed.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

6:30 AM on release day or 6:30 PM day before release?

Y'all are worrying me now.What do you think the chances of gettin a pair at either JJazz, Eastbay or finish line online?

6s are my favorite model of the jordan series so i feel like doubling up. i like this colorway too. idc if its a general release. i like it.

Hoping this release is similar to the Obsidians! Ill be in Charleston S.C. so either ill hit a jackpot or strike out due to the size of their volume...

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Eastbay, 1 per? dam that sucks

just means that people that tried to double up will now be hitting the brick and mortar stores too

Hoping this release is similar to the Obsidians! Ill be in Charleston S.C. so either ill hit a jackpot or strike out due to the size of their volume...

NTSF has been pretty quiet.

They usually tweet a reminder for the RSVP...

Hoping to go 2 for 2 today!

You do know there is like 7 diffrent shoes coming out Sat..... More than likely I will be the 1st in line in KC, and I dont even want the 6's, and from the Olympic Pack post, there will be alot of people in line for shoes other than the 6's... I dont think it will be to bad for you guys, most stores have way more pairs than the Cement IV 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom