Air Jordan 6 OLYMPIC JULY 2012 Now with Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday, these will be mines.

Everyone's pics look so great.

I need to complete my "Olympic Pack".

Also, I purchased my oval laces from FNL for $2.59.

Props to hypebeast15!

:nthat:

Got mine on release day got last size that was close to what I wear I wear 9.5 but got a 10 but they fit to big. Sucks for me can't even enjoy these kicks.

Love these. Flat laces way better, and the fact these are closer to the colorway that Ray Allen actually wore compared to the first retro, makes them even better!

The navy on these is quite dark but I am very very happy to have a pair. I ended up skipping the 7s because I got these and the uptempos.

Also wanted to share my tee shirt pickup from a local brand "Goldslugs" here in Omaha. ATG stands for All Things Golden

The reason the color blue is darker on this release is because they match the color of this years olympic jerseys. The jeresy that Ray Allen wore had a slightly lighter blue making the blue on the shoe lighter to match.

Going to see if I can find someone to swap me oly 7s for oly 6s because im salty I passed on these. :smh:

After 2 weeks of being in limbo, NDC finally ships out my pair of VI's. :smh: Today was the last day of my order being delayed or it would have gotten cancelled...but 2 weeks!!? Ridiculous....:smh:

So I found someone who wanted to trade and I have these bad boys in hand. Can't believe I passed on em on rd. Soo fresh. 8) They definitely run big because I went down a half size and they fit perfect.

busted out my old school jordan champion dream team jersey. :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom