Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

yea same. But I'm certainly interested, will need to see pics. I liked the Hare 6 but passed cause I just wouldnt wear them enough to warrant a purchase. I rarely wear my Hare 7's. I could see these being similar.
Don't get me wrong i love my PSG 6s. You're right about waiting till we get official photos. HARE 6s were a must cop for me after I seen a lace swap. Haven't worn them though.lol Covid ****ing everything up!

Already dropped last year with the PSG's, which look way better imo
20201107_082058.jpg

I wondered how long it'd be before they started taking other OG colorways from their respective silhouette and placing it on another. I remember when I was younger I drew a what if of the Jordan 5 with the Playoff colorway from the 8. :lol: Interested in seeing how these turn out but they should've just released the dark charcoal 7s or even the freakin cardinals which haven't seen a release in almost 10 full years.

The hare 6s worked well.. not sure if these can. We'll see.
COULDVE worked well. The hare 6 could have worked well with Nike Air. No NA=no play. They put it on the social status 6 but not the hare 6? ****ing shame. Don’t see how y’all rock that goofy giant jumpman I just can’t even do it. I’m sure they will slap the tacky giant jumpman on these too so money saved! For me at least! To each his own though.

COULDVE worked well. The hare 6 could have worked well with Nike Air. No NA=no play. They put it on the social status 6 but not the hare 6? ****ing shame. Don’t see how y’all rock that goofy giant jumpman I just can’t even do it. I’m sure they will slap the tacky giant jumpman on these too so money saved! For me at least! To each his own though.
Yeah I think the na/jumpman debate is more for you guys who have doing this sneaker thing for a while. Stuff like that doesn't concern me honestly. For me, either it looks good or it doesn't and the hare 6s, imo, look great.

Back
Top Bottom