Air Jordan 6 Retro” Bordeaux“ SEP - 2021

^^^^^^^ I totally agree with that statement. Such a well-executed concept with more than decent materials.

When I first saw pictures of these last year I KNEW I had to get a pair, but missed out on the release date.

Woke up from a nap this afternoon and saw on Twitter that they restocked, so I had to cop.
One of the greatest purchases of your life. Glad you got them.

It is maybe a stupid question, but are they more comfortable than the Carmin for the cushionning? Do you feel a possible real air sole unit or a better foam?

The polyurethane foam used on modern 6s is FAR better than the compound Nike used back in 2014, etc. so these are actually more comfortable. I haven’t unDSed my 2021 Carmines yet so I can’t confirm but I believe the compound should be the same.

The polyurethane foam used on modern 6s is FAR better than the compound Nike used back in 2014, etc. so these are actually more comfortable. I haven’t unDSed my 2021 Carmines yet so I can’t confirm but I believe the compound should be the same.

to set the record straight the new foam lasts longer but is nowhere near as comfortable as OG's this goes for every OG.

to set the record straight the new foam lasts longer but is nowhere near as comfortable as OG's this goes for every OG.

Ohh you mean OG 6s from 91? Yeah, I doubt you’re getting that level of comfort lol

I also believe poly foams back then were REALLY bad for the environment when manufactured (due to the chemicals used) so I doubt Nike or any major brands even make anything like that nowadays.

74840E33-5524-429A-97B3-B440F91E17E1.jpeg

I don’t understand what the problem is. Isn’t that how it should be?
I don't think the post is trying to depict it as a problem but rather just a sneaker page trying to get free likes by going,

"Wow look at all these recently released Jordan's [in a country where Jordan's either cost too much and/or aren't as popular as they are in the US] sitting instead of being sold out!"

These types of posts come up every so often on sneaker pages.

I'm pretty sure Nike can use a lot better materials and still charge the same price.

Consider how the early 2000s retros kept the same price as the originals when they released and had great materials.

I'm pretty sure Nike can use a lot better materials and still charge the same price.

Consider how the early 2000s retros kept the same price as the originals when they released and had great materials.
Why would a for-profit company want to increase production costs without increasing revenue for some of their best-selling products?

Back
Top Bottom