Air Jordan 6 Retro “Quai 54” - June 2020

No one on this board deserves both pair more than you. Do you think these and the Green Glow Vs (day after) will sellout?

I honestly think the fives have a better shot at selling out. The original Bel Air 5s sold out and these are a spin/remix to those. These 6s have had kind of mixed reactions, which hope that means it’s easier to pick up my size 13.

Ghost Greens are 8/15 now.

Didn’t try. Don’t like these.

i do admit the brown colorways is nicer but this is my first quai in years

I did. Gave it a shot since I've been taking Ls on SNKRS all week and ended up getting them.....which just tells me nobody else really wanted them...and that's fine lol
same but i dont feel that bad i missed on both 1's

Last edited:
i don't understand the decision to make only the men's browns a regional release.

resale isn't outrageous (yet), but there's other missed drops I'd rather put up ~$260 for

full honesty, if I see a 5th grader pull up with the browns on feet in the coming weeks I'mma be a lil heated

Got the W this morning for the purple pair. Still waiting on StockX for the brown pair. Been almost a month.
another reason i didn't order one yet from stock x
when did you order your pair ?

i could get the brown pair from ebay but after tax and shipping it comes out to over $310.00 from a US shipper
at that price i don't need to so bad

another reason i didn't order one yet from stock x
when did you order your pair ?

i could get the brown pair from ebay but after tax and shipping it comes out to over $310.00 from a US shipper
at that price i don't need to so bad
7/19

I'm shocked these sold out. 🤷‍♂️
I’m genuinely shocked these sold out as well. These give off that “you’ll see em at the outlets for $160 if you wait a couple months” vibe. It felt like barely anyone was checking for these. Is it possible Nike did a fake sell out or was people actually going for them?

I loved the brown ones, didn't like the ones that dropped today at all. Still tried for them so maybe I could trade, and caught the L.

Not bad in person. I think I’ll prefer the brown pair if my pair ever does show up from stockx.
017A901C-B598-41AA-9099-588C729508D4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom