Cop or Pass?

• Yay

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • On mad discount?

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
Don't know if there's a thread for these. Did a search and didn't find one.

Anyways. Here are some pics of the VI. Not bad, gotta see in person.

View media item 2485915View media item 2485916View media item 2485917
Update:

@zsneakerheadz

Detailed Look: 2017 Air Jordan Retro 6 “Golden Harvest”. November 2017 || $190

View media item 2488800
Screen shot 2017-07-16 at 12.12.26 PM.jpg

Last edited:
SMGDH at this point someone at JB has to get fired. Gum soles MIGHT have been a better look. The heck would they use white for?!

My opinion would be they did a decent job on these. Gum soles don't belong on Jordans, maybe the 1s being it's basically a dunk.

SMGDH at this point someone at JB has to get fired. Gum soles MIGHT have been a better look. The heck would they use white for?!
I like the white myself with gumsoles, it would look youre wearing a pack of graham crackers

I'm in. 6s are my #1 silhouette and the second half of '17 is looking good to me.

I would like to have seen a white tongue and hit on the heel tab for some contrast though.

Edit: I guess the midsole is actually sail not pure white.

Last edited:

JB doesn't care, most GR retros are basically made for discount and outlets anyways-there's nothing special about having a pair. Also, if JB has to release a new retro every week, there are inevitably going to be a lot of bad cws.

Im glad these don't have a gum sole. Now, if it had a chocolate suede on the upper.....

Back
Top Bottom