Cop or Pass?

• Yay

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • On mad discount?

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
I could see these at $114.97 on the nike.com clearance section 2 months after release

Last edited:
I could see these at $114.97 on the nike.com clearance section 2 months after release

probably gonna have to be priced lower than that to sell.

the pure money and Pantone VII aint even moving at $114.97 and those aren't even that bad IMO

I think these were executed nicely.  If I was still buying Jordan's heavily, I would buy these.

the pure money and Pantone VII aint even moving at $114.97 and those aren't even that bad IMO

pure moneys are selling slowly on nike.com

who the hell comes up with this stupid themes for these shoes golden harvest i mean WTF ?

also these crappy straight out sweatshop pictures are not helping on selling these shoes
would like to see nikes official pics

Last edited:
Wait til that sole turns piss yellow. That piss and poop color combo. :x :lol:

Last edited:
If I can get for the right price then I'm in.
91 dollhairs and I'm in. 

agreed. I ended up snagging both at that price, I liked them both in person enough to justify that

hope they drop sub a hundo so I can return and repurchase though. first pair of 7s I've gotten since it was 1992-93.

I like this for some reason. Even though I've yet to break my rule of buying Jordan's that Mike didn't wear during his prime.

Might cop if it hit $100 for gym shoes.

Like I wouldn't be mad at anyone who chooses to rock these but they're not for me. The wheat colorway is either a hit or miss and in my opinion, for me, these are a miss

Screen shot 2017-07-16 at 12.12.26 PM.jpg

Back
Top Bottom