Air Jordan 7 “Flint Grey “ Spring 2021

Wondering if he had to tape and seal the suede upper on the toe box by the toe cap. That has always been dooms day for me. I tried to dye the soles of my 2001 CG's and some got onto the grey PL near the part where the clear toe cap comes up onto the PL. After that, I never touched anything close to restoration ever again.
I thought about doing a reglue on my FB 13s and Wheats.... this would probably be my outcome 😂...
I rather pay someone to do it right, because I would overthink the whole process

This is one of those shoes that I think looks amazing when I see other people wearing them, but I just know they’re gonna look weird when I put them on my feet.

Cant really explain that, but I know I’m not the only one. Some shoes just don’t look right when I look down at my own pair

1. They butchered the color.

2. His point about CG 11 doesnt stack up at all. JB actually puts time and effort into the 11s every year. They will be just right.

The shade of grey didn't look too bad when he compared it to the 2006 pair.

Still in, just hope resale isn't too bad if I miss out for retail.

10.5 in most Js ?
It’s not the sizes, if there’s a joke in there it went over my head. Just some modes look cool to look at on the shelf, but I don’t like how they look on foot.:emoji_thinking:
No joke, just curious if you wore a larger size. I know the Hare 7 from the CDP looked ridiculous on my foot that I had to sell that particular retro.

No joke, just curious if you wore a larger size. I know the Hare 7 from the CDP looked ridiculous on my foot that I had to sell that particular retro.

Oh I gotcha
Interesting you say that, cuz Hares are arguably my favorite Vii and I’ve felt similar to what you said. I managed to size down in those, the recent release fit huge. Im sure it’s even more frustrating at the larger size scale

This is one of those shoes that I think looks amazing when I see other people wearing them, but I just know they’re gonna look weird when I put them on my feet.

Cant really explain that, but I know I’m not the only one. Some shoes just don’t look right when I look down at my own pair
I definitely agree with you. I feel the overall shape of the 7 is a pretty slim/long looking sneaker.

They're definitely gonna be releasing soon. Next year marks 10 years since the last retro so I wouldn't be surprises if they release then.
Bordeaux and Hares came out in 15' and it's been quite a while on the other OGs right? Next year is 30 years so you would think something will release.

Back
Top Bottom