Air Jordan 7 "Bordeaux" Sample

i wanted these sooo bad but like a couple people been saying the more picture coming out the least i like them i thought the tongue colors was gonna be bright like the og pair but from what every new picture i see it not

[table][tr][td]sixfiveohx916[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 03/18/11 9:02 PM
[/td][td]
Not really feelin em from the pics so far. Hopefully they look better in person.
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]Animal Thug1539[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 03/17/11 9:10 PM
[/td][td]
Yeah my love for these have diminished over the last 2 weeks
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Diamond Mike 75[/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][-][/td][/tr][tr][td]
Posted: 03/16/11 9:51 PM
[/td][td]
passed in 92, will pass again in 11
[/td][/tr][/table]

I really wanted these soooo bad but lookin at the pics that have been comin out in the last couple of weeks I can't lie I gotta agree with FIREPOWER23 JB really dropped the ball on these fo real I'm very disappointed on how JB Butchered this classic shoe..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why do we still have two Bordeaux threads still running?

Anyways is it me or is it like this thread has more hate for the bordeaux's then the other thread, kind of funny

Are there any pairs with green on the tongue? I haven't seen any pairs so far with green on them.

Originally Posted by SneakerFr

Just came in (pics kinda big sorry) & the grey in the pics is lighter than it is in person.
Looking Good. Should have alot of happy people with this release.

Just preordered mine since I'm going to a wedding out of town on release date/week. Definitely had a pair of these then, will cop a pair now.

Alot of people say they're passing on these and complaining about the differences in the shoe since the OG pair released. Post pics when you get em
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Alot of people say they're passing on these and complaining about the differences in the shoe since the OG pair released. Post pics when you get em
laugh.gif

you know they wont we could quote all the people saying i hate em more for the hypebeast etc & i guarantee over 1/2 would have copped 1 if not 2
laugh.gif

eek.gif
These look amazing! Been waiting years for these to retro. The most anticipated release of the year from JB for me. Might be the first time I cop multiple pairs of one shoe.

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by piffburner23

Anybody gotta pic of somebody wearing these yet?
air-jordan-7-vii-bordeaux.jpg
i appreciate it afa18 thats the kinda pick i needed to make my decision definite cop bout to burn it down
pimp.gif
and meditate on these good look!!! (in this order)
smokin.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom