Air Jordan 7 Milwaukee Bucks Ray Allen 6/22/19

01B86100-C7F1-4D41-BDFF-1ED18D8D636D.jpeg

In pictures these joints is aight in person its something about them thats off...

It's the toe, I swear. They tried to flatten it out instead of rounding it off at the end like they still do the 6 & 8 and it killed the entire look of the front. Not sure why they're doing this, but it is 100% why I didn't get these or the reflective Cardinals.

Here's the best examples I can find...

New Toe:
Screenshot_20190724-000640.png
Screenshot_20190724-000557.png

OG/Proper Toe: (yes, I know these are retros)
Screenshot_20190724-000810.png
Screenshot_20190724-000836.png

It's the toe, I swear. They tried to flatten it out instead of rounding it off at the end like they still do the 6 & 8 and it killed the entire look of the front. Not sure why they're doing this, but it is 100% why I didn't get these or the reflective Cardinals.

New Toe:

I prefer the slick toes though(former), than that bulky looking $#@&!(latter).

I prefer the slick toes though(former), than that bulky looking $#@&!(latter).

That looks bulky to you? Flattening that toe creates all kinds of other issues, including the infamous toebox bump because that's not how the shoe was designed to fit together.

New Toe:

Definitely agree, been on the hunt for a pair of bordeaux 7's and cant do the 2015's because the toebox looks horrible compared to the 2011's

I’m surprised I still haven’t seen these at an outlet hash wall, at least in my size.

Still waiting for like foot locker in-store to drop to $149 or less. Still got some VIP coupons that I can use on them.

Oh I see. I am on the other side. Born and raised in Oakland.
Oakland! Lol ya like I said my dad's house was in Hayward and I have cousins who live in Oakland so I was on the side all the time. Up until I was bout 17 my dad sold bikes at the Oakland flea market one weekend every month. I know the east bay pretty well also. I love that about the bay

Oakland! Lol ya like I said my dad's house was in Hayward and I have cousins who live in Oakland so I was on the side all the time. Up until I was bout 17 my dad sold bikes at the Oakland flea market one weekend every month. I know the east bay pretty well also. I love that about the bay
do you all have preferred shoe stores to go to in the bay area? my girls from there and whenever we go up i want to see cool local streetwear and sneakers

do you all have preferred shoe stores to go to in the bay area? my girls from there and whenever we go up i want to see cool local streetwear and sneakers
Honestly, I'm not sure these days.I moved to chico which is bout 2 and half hours from the bay in 2015. I usually copped from Southland mall in Hayward or tanforan in San bruno. Sole supremacy is in Newark. I'd check that out. There's kicx unlimited in sac but idk if that would be worth the drive. I would think there would have to be more lil sneaker spots now tho. Maybe in San Francisco

I am not into that scene, but the places that come to mind are Undefeated and Dream Team SF.

Aye folks. Need suggestions between coppin my first ever 7s. Im deciding between the patta 7 or the Barcelona nights as those are the two colorways i like. Anyone have both? Hows the quality?

I remember once upon a time I would’ve got these for bout $120 by now from cityblue but it seems like they put all the sales on lapstone now where you have to still pay shipping

Cityblue oddly didn’t even have a holiday sale smh

I remember once upon a time I would’ve got these for bout $120 by now from cityblue but it seems like they put all the sales on lapstone now where you have to still pay shipping

Cityblue oddly didn’t even have a holiday sale smh
Agreed. This Labor day was odd.

Back
Top Bottom