Air Jordan 7 pack 60+ pack - Magic VS BUlls - via sneakernews

Originally Posted by never wear them

i thought these were better looking.... ima pass on all this garbage....

air-jordan-vii-retro-60-plus-pack-magic-colorway.jpg
hell yeaa, i was gonna pass jus cuz those.

damn i already want the celtics/bulls pack and now that i saw the magic colorway i want these too, even though white VII's get dirty easy. tough decisionreally. If i do cop im switching the laces on the black red colorway for the laces on my 2002's
smokin.gif

After closer inspection (and some introspection), I think I'll cop just the Blk/Red 7's for $150 from my mom & pop.

Too much white on the orlando's for my taste.

I think they are alright. The 2002 True/Red's look much better in my opinion. The grey looks a tad off from what it should look like and it almost lookslike they took the grey from the bordeaux colorway and fused it with the raptors. The Orlando colorway does look much better than before though.

considering the fact that these packs dont sell out anymore, i'll cop during the EA sale for half off

DAMN DAMN DAMN .... yall know I LOVE ME SOME VII's ...

THIS pack well be copped TWO TIMES .... I cant wait.

I have Frenchies and Black / Red VII's from 2002 but these are nothing like them. I STILL WELL BE COPPING them.

Wish they used oval laces like they did back in 2002 but its all good.

I love that pinstripe and if you look at them blue parts on the midsole you see it has a crack like design .... I LOVE THAT.

Those Orlando's are 10 times better than thesamples
smokin.gif

And seeing as how i don't have either pair from 02' Ill prolly end up picking this pack up, hopefully the hype isn't heavy and i can eventually get it for 50% off like i did with my Raging Bulls Pack.

Back
Top Bottom