Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

So after winning my first raffle of the year, I decided to go .5 down and that was a huge mistake. Ended up returning them and got my TTS from a fellow NTer who got two pairs (.5 down and his TTS). Thanks to him I got my TTS, you know who you are!

I got these in last week and couldn't be happier.

Infamous tongue pic at the office soon after I inboxed them:
View media item 1555306

Walter..

Last edited:
So after winning my first raffle of the year, I decided to go .5 down and that was a huge mistake. Ended up returning them and got my TTS from a fellow NTer who got two pairs (.5 down and his TTS). Thanks to him I got my TTS, you know who you are!

View media item 1555306

Walter..

Yeah, Ive come to the conclusion that people who say these run large, don't know there true size. Get your feet measured people.

View media item 1555306

Walter..

Yeah, Ive come to the conclusion that people who say these run large, don't know there true size. Get your feet measured people.

Not all people have the same feet mr expert.
The consensus has been that these are cut smaller than previous releases.

Nah it's not that, I think a lot of us were going based on the French Blue 7's. I went to the store since they were just sitting on shelves to try on a pair. I figured the Hare 7's / Bordeaux's would fit the same and just so you know the French blue 7's did run big, these run TTS. 

Nah it's not that, I think a lot of us were going based on the French Blue 7's. I went to the store since they were just sitting on shelves to try on a pair. I figured the Hare 7's / Bordeaux's would fit the same and just so you know the French blue 7's did run big, these run TTS. 
yea isn't that usually the case based on the material used? leather tends to run bigger than suede?

Last edited:
No. 7s have historically run larger than normal tho there are some exceptions.

The gold medal pack 7s ran similar to these. Then CDP 7s ran huge.

my charcoals from the pack run the same as the last bordeaux release... they feel .5 bigger

same for the 2012 olympic and raptor 7s

These fit about the same as my 2011 pairs of VII's. Maybe every so slightly more narrow, but I'm still going with a 10.5 (whereas in OG Jordan VII's I'd wear an 11). That said, the CDP definitely ran a little bigger than these do.

View media item 1555306

Walter..
:smokin tongue

Last edited:
My CDP Hares ran big. My Bordeaux's ran big. These fit perfect. All were a size 10.5

It you sized down thinking they would run similar to past releases, your feet is gonna feel it. Just saying....

Last edited:
My CDP Hares ran big. My Bordeaux's ran big. These fit perfect. All were a size 10.5

It you sized down thinking they would run similar to past releases, your feet is gonna feel it. Just saying....

This is why I'm glad I got two sizes. I wasn't sure.

what production dates ya'll have?
I have two pairs, one says LN4 11/7/14-1/21/15, the other says LN3 11/7/14-3/9/15?
Does anyone know what the "LN" refers to?
I have a feeling one of these pairs could be fugazzi. Can anyone shed some light please...

what production dates ya'll have?
I have two pairs, one says LN4 11/7/14-1/21/15, the other says LN3 11/7/14-3/9/15?
Does anyone know what the "LN" refers to?
I have a feeling one of these pairs could be fugazzi. Can anyone shed some light please...
Those letters in the corner of the sz tags are the factory codes,  LN3 and LN4 are real factories..

I did just that, but I mean it's not terrible they're just a little snug. I think they will break in somewhat.

thanks, didnt know that was a factory reference. Guess it dosent really matter about that code then, if its fake, its fake. The only reason I ask is because one pair seems a little off. The pair with the earlier date has softer nubuck and smaller holes that seem closer to the stitching. The holes matchup when I keep them as pairs, but when I interchange them, you can tell that there is a difference between the two pairs. I did a LC earlier (crappy pics i know) but didnt get a response yet. sorry for clutter...
View media item 1556040

thanks, didnt know that was a factory reference. Guess it dosent really matter about that code then, if its fake, its fake. The only reason I ask is because one pair seems a little off. The pair with the earlier date has softer nubuck and smaller holes that seem closer to the stitching. The holes matchup when I keep them as pairs, but when I interchange them, you can tell that there is a difference between the two pairs. I did a LC earlier (crappy pics i know) but didnt get a response yet. sorry for clutter...
View media item 1556040

i think they look legit.. i compared it to my pair that i got from ndc.....not all pairs comes in perfect, sometimes they are a bit off but urs looks fine

oh and sometimes pairs gets switched around from buyers trying to get perfect pair and the left overs sometimes ends up looking like on off pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom