Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Same, wearing my 10.5s right now and they fit perfectly, which is strange because these days anything I get in 10.5 pinches my pinky toes.
Yeah, although I've seen some quality complaints on here this 2015 Hare 7 fits true to size better than most of the other Jordan and Nike shoes I own. 

i passed on these for the 1s today.... didnt end so well so now i have to wait for a restock of these to pick them up smh

Anybody else order from sneaker 10?
How do you translate the shipping info?

I did. Don't really need to translate the email. Should be a sentence that mentions DHL and then tracking number. I got two emails, only one had tracking. Make sure to check spam.

I did. Don't really need to translate the email. Should be a sentence that mentions DHL and then tracking number. I got two emails, only one had tracking. Make sure to check spam.
I got the tracking email, and it's in English, but when I click the link, it changes languages, and I can't read anything. When is your pair suppose to arrive? That way I can have an idea about mine...

Found a second tracking link in my email...
They arrived in Ohio today, and it says "customs status updated" does that mean I'll have the fee? Smh. Or that they are stateside. I'm not gonna be happy about custom fees especially since they were only $7.00 over $200.00

her pair has more colors, which i think is cool, but personally, i like your tongues better. goes more with the shoes
but beautiful pairs tho, repped

Thanks. Wish my tongue had a little more yellow in it. But oh well. Happy nonetheless....

Well after two weeks, I decided to return my pair. I found myself making too many exceptions with regard to quality.

Really hurt too, as I put in a lot of work for these.

Yes, yes I know don't let the door hit me on the way out etc...

Just figured I'd stayed with the thread this long, I might as well update it. Maybe this will give someone else the courage to do the same if they feel similar!?

Well after two weeks, I decided to return my pair. I found myself making too many exceptions with regard to quality.

Just figured I'd stayed with the thread this long, I might as well update it. Maybe this will give someone else the courage to do the same if they feel similar!?

Which QC issue(s) did you have?

I had some glue stains and other issues but those don't phase me. I plan to put them in my workout rotation so once they get in there all of the QC issues they have wont much matter.

Which QC issue(s) did you have?

I had some glue stains and other issues but those don't phase me. I plan to put them in my workout rotation so once they get in there all of the QC issues they have wont much matter.

I bought two pairs so I could compare and keep the best. One of the tongues had a snag on it. Instant disqualified. The other one had a lumpy sole that wasn't even.
For me, all four tongues looked good in color and design so I lucked out there.
Returning the failed pair to niketown

Last edited:
I bought two pairs so I could compare and keep the best. One of the tongues had a snag on it. Instant disqualified. The other one had a lumpy sole that wasn't even.
For me, all four tongues looked good in color and design so I lucked out there.
Returning the failed pair to niketown

My has the same issue on the right shoe near the jumpman ( near his right leg) and its bugging me but its my only pair so idk

Hoping the Bordeaux's fit like these. Was hesitant about going TTS on these. Glad I did.

Last edited:
Found a second tracking link in my email...
They arrived in Ohio today, and it says "customs status updated" does that mean I'll have the fee? Smh. Or that they are stateside. I'm not gonna be happy about custom fees especially since they were only $7.00 over $200.00

Same here. They're in Ohio. If you click further details it'll explain the customs thing. Basically means they passed customs and are cleared for delivery. Not sure about customs fees. My understanding is that it depends on the retailer. A lot of times they'll mark an item lower so there are no fees. They do want repeat business after all. Think we should be good.

Back
Top Bottom