Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Man I'm so disappointed in this release. The quality on these is terrible I wore mine 1 time and my side panel and toe box are up smh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mad I passed on this release.

Do you think $260 shipped is too much for these? I doubt we'll see a restock on these right?

Mad I passed on this release.

Do you think $260 shipped is too much for these? I doubt we'll see a restock on these right?
Go or call local stores, they may still have them. Try calling Eastbay, heard here some people were getting pairs.

Go or call local stores, they may still have them. Try calling Eastbay, heard here some people were getting pairs.
I don't even see them on Eastbay's site. I'm a bit skeptical that any store still has stock on these. best I can find is on ebay w/receipt is $260 shipped.

I don't even see them on Eastbay's site. I'm a bit skeptical that any store still has stock on these. best I can find is on ebay w/receipt is $260 shipped.
They're not on the site but may be available in stores. They can stock locate them for you on the phone by calling footlocker, footaction etc...

Correction.. you've seen people attempt to play ball  in roshes or vans but anyone who actually plays half a serious of game of basketball that that would be a poor decision.

found a pair yesterday on ebay for $225 shipped with champs receipt.  some sellers wouldn't move from their price point even after I broke down what they would net after all the fees. but I found an older seller that knew what the market value is at now and he agreed asap.

I wore them to my girl and I baby shower, where we were the parents, and we sat because it was centered around us. So the only moving we did was to walk to and from the venue from the car.

Post pics. I'm curious as to what people consider bad quality.

The thing I don't like about these 7's is that they aren't appealing summer shoes to me, meaning they don't look good with shorts. So all these 7's releasing this summer are easy passes. And I've just never been a big 7's fan except the "Raptors", but those aren't re-releasing so... yeah!

sick.gif

Wow - those don't look good after one wear. Mine don't look anywhere near that and I've worn them now a few times. It looks like you played a few basketball games in them.

Back
Top Bottom