Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

roll.gif
and he still misses the context of my original statement. It's comical.
dont care about the context. u still think i care when i clearly told you i didnt give an ish? comical indeed
laugh.gif

somebody asked if sneakershields were better than force shields and i gave him my opinion. could care less if somebody keeps telling me 7s dont need em for whatever reason they say.

Last edited:
stupid way of thinking. i can deal with creases. i have to. creasing is inevitable. but that doesnt mean i cant take steps to minimize the creasing.
GamerG would have no kicks at all with this kind of logic, cause he cant deal with a pair of his kicks not being protected and kept super icey lol

If you can deal with something then why would you try to minimize that something?

I've never understood the concept of sneaker shields/sole protectors, guess I'm too old.

Shoes support and protect your feet, now you need something to protect the shoes? its like putting a plastic bag over a baseball cap or wearing a condom protector? come on man.

Last edited:
:rofl: and he still misses the context of my original statement. It's comical.

dont care about the context. u still think i care when i clearly told you i didnt give an ish? comical indeed :lol:  

somebody asked if sneakershields were better than force shields and i gave him my opinion. could care less if somebody keeps telling me 7s dont need em for whatever reason they say.

Then you never needed to reply to me in the first place. You just keep talking for nothing.

stupid way of thinking. i can deal with creases. i have to. creasing is inevitable. but that doesnt mean i cant take steps to minimize the creasing.
GamerG would have no kicks at all with this kind of logic, cause he cant deal with a pair of his kicks not being protected and kept super icey lol
If you can deal with something then why would you try to minimize that something?

I've never understood the concept of sneaker shields/sole protectors, guess I'm too old.

Shoes support and protect your feet, now you need something to protect the shoes? its like putting a plastic bag over a baseball cap or wearing a condom protector? come on man.
i can deal with my car getting a scratch. so does that mean i should drive crazy and not be careful and try to prevent future scratches?
laugh.gif
come on now.

Still haven't taken mine out the box yet..

Anybody have any suggestions on a good shoe cleaner product that'll help with the soles as well?

I'd like to clean some of my other shoes as well and be prepared for when I eventually wear my Hares out

roll.gif
and he still misses the context of my original statement. It's comical.
dont care about the context. u still think i care when i clearly told you i didnt give an ish? comical indeed
laugh.gif

Then you never needed to reply to me in the first place. You just keep talking for nothing.
well, you said you quit a few posts back, yet you keep responding. youre the one talking for nothing.

post was meant to be a joke but okay :lol:

It's not stupid at all man. Wake up. They are just SNEAKERS why yall dudes take the time to use these anti creasing things and crap to protect the soles are stupid :lol: it looks dumb man. Some of you guys really do overvalue sneakers

That is some very serious creasing
It's like you went up two sizes
I've been wearing my bords faithfully
True to size
Up and down stairs and long walks
Still look good

Last edited:

post was meant to be a joke but okay
laugh.gif

It's not stupid at all man. Wake up. They are just SNEAKERS why yall dudes take the time to use these anti creasing things and crap to protect the soles are stupid
laugh.gif
it looks dumb man. Some of you guys really do overvalue sneakers
hey hey, at least sneakershields are cheap. soleprotectors are like 20 bucks per pair....OUCHIES
laugh.gif

but i do see your side tho

@EarlGotSole that's some ugly stuff right there. You clearly got a pair that should have been a B grade. Should have never made it to retailers. You can even see the bubbles on the midsole on the same crease side. As if that whole inner part of the shoe is flawed.

I haven't kept up with the Bordeaux thread since the night before RD. I will say my Bordeaux 7s toe box feels SUPER THIN. Like the whole front bends without much force. I can say my hares don't feel like that

What part of the eraser do I use on these? The Nubuck part or the suede part?

Also do I use the brush before I erase or after?

the grey end of the eraser is for cleaning nubuck and the white end is for cleaning suede. u use the brush after you use the eraser. thats what it says in the instructions. u could have just read them lol.

Both parts. Erase first, then brush, that's how I do it
Which one would you prefer if you only had one end (trying to save it).

the grey end of the eraser is for cleaning nubuck and the white end is for cleaning suede. u use the brush after you use the eraser. thats what it says in the instructions. u could have just read them lol.
Ok, i'll brush it at the end and I had an eventful day today so I'm a little out of it.

You use the eraser if you have any glue marks or scuffs, then after you are done rubbing the glue / scuffs off you bring the nap of the suede back up with the brush. If you have a bad glue spot don't be afraid to get in there w/ the eraser, just be delicate while you are doing it. I actually had to get mine wet and clean the toe box with Jason Markk and then that made it so you could really see the glue marks and then I took the eraser to it and got them all out, I was happy with my results, I wish I would have taken a before and after picture.  Good luck let me know if you have any other questions.

You use the eraser if you have any glue marks or scuffs, then after you are done rubbing the glue / scuffs off you bring the nap of the suede back up with the brush. If you have a bad glue spot don't be afraid to get in there w/ the eraser, just be delicate while you are doing it. I actually had to get mine wet and clean the toe box with Jason Markk and then that made it so you could really see the glue marks and then I took the eraser to it and got them all out, I was happy with my results, I wish I would have taken a before and after picture.  Good luck let me know if you have any other questions.
So I use the suede part for the these and the nubuck part for the Bordeauxs, got it and thank you.

Late, but the dude with the messwd up Hares need to find their correct shoe size. No way they crease that bad after one wear.

Back
Top Bottom