Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Same here man, but i've seen my size around every now and again. It's just about finding it at the right price, while still being in good condition that's hard.

@CrisisIce Those socks are dope. :smokin I've seen those and another pair on their website that I like.

I thought you were talking about the other socks but these are kinda clean.

Was talking about the pair you took a pic of, along with these:

View media item 1500185
That hat is dope too. 8)

Was talking about the pair you took a pic of, along with these:

That hat is dope too.
glasses.gif
All the new foot models goin have a field day with these..they clean

Got it. I was gonna say, those are a little long. Lil matchy matchy, but the joints with the carrots, might be a must.

Yall startin already lol. Both copped in my book. You get a week in between to get ya money back up. That's perfect...and a lot of folks gonna strike out on Chi 1s so really Yall stressin over nothin lol...
**** em, the more people who pass on the hares for the 1s means more pairs for us.

Word! If you get paid every 2 weeks you GOOD, if you get paid every week you GOOD, if you get paid on the 15th and the last day of the month, you'll get paid on the 29th cause the last day of the month is a Sunday so you GOOD, and if you're paid salary, the 1st is a Monday but direct deposit should kick in Friday so you GOOD
pimp.gif

#CopBoth

#NoExcuses

Last edited:
I have no interest in the 1s at all. And if I miss these(hares) on RD then I'm finna hit eBay.

Nothing but the truth, every single word. Chicago's are the only OG 1's that I have no love for. They do nothing for me, and there's no contest between them and the Hare Vll's.

Nothing but the truth, every single word. Chicago's are the only OG 1's that I have no love for. They do nothing for me, and there's no contest between them and the Hare Vll's.
A lot of the anxiety about the 1s comes from the hope that they will be limited and worth as much as the 1s OG from 2013. Its all hype and hope for high resell.

I'm going for these and chi 1's, but if I only get one i hope it's the hares. Bords in July and i'm probably done for the year. 

I wish the release dates were flipped.
That way we wouldn't have bums who lost out on the 1's, crowding up the Hare release just cuz they missed

Last edited:
That way we wouldn't have bums who lost out on the 1's, crowding up the Hare release just cuz they missed
Hares come out before the Chis

It's Navy 5s

Hare 7s

SBB 1s

Bred Low 11s

Chi 1s

If the dates were flipped you'd have "bums" who lost out on the 1s crowding up the hare release

Last edited:

Hares come out before the Chis

It's Navy 5s
Hare 7s
SBB 1s
Bred Low 11s
Chi 1s

If the dates were flipped you'd have "bums" who lost out on the 1s crowding up the hare release

Ah, excellent news

Shows how little Ive been paying attention to the 1's

Back
Top Bottom