Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Counting down the days for these because I tore up my CDP 7's [emoji]128077[/emoji]

I have the CDP hares but they are .5 too big so these are a must.

Just need these, bordeauxs, and aqua 8s and I'm done for the year.

Easy pass... My CDPs are still VNDS

and I don't like the "new" 7 mold... 
dang how many times did you wear them? they look brand new 
laugh.gif

A few times actually... 7s don't crease and I'm taking care of my kix...
damn dude they are looking pretty darn good. 

and VIIs do hold up very well too. i wore my Bourdeauxs so many times and the shoes hardly showed any signs of wear. can't wait to cop a pair of those again 

Debating between these and the Chicago 1s. I don't currently own a pair of AJ1s or AJ7s. I have to admit though, I'm leaning towards these as release dates grow closer.

im debating if i wanna go TTS or go .5 size down cause i went TTS on my Bordeaux and theyre big.
if thats the case i would say go a .5 size down. my bourdeauxs fit too big and i ended up selling them and the new VIIs still run big for me 

Debating between these and the Chicago 1s. I don't currently own a pair of AJ1s or AJ7s. I have to admit though, I'm leaning towards these as release dates grow closer.

I know I'm going to get eatin alive in this thread but I would suggest the chi 1's over these. That's my opinion though and I'm sure many in here will disagree.

I know I'm going to get eatin alive in this thread but I would suggest the chi 1's over these. That's my opinion though and I'm sure many in here will disagree.

Chi 1s are more of a priority to me then the hares. But the hares are a must have as well. Those two shows are a must for me next month.

Chi 1s are more of a priority to me then the hares. But the hares are a must have as well. Those two shows are a must for me next month.
I'd love to have both. Unfortunately I'm a fiend for 11s and the red/black lows release the week in between the Hare7 and Chi1. I'll probably go for all three. Chances are I'll strike out on at least one.

No one's gonna(should) came at any Chi 1s fans. Although this is the thread for the hares, in context bringing up the chi 1s makes sense. They release so close together and I know many people may want one or the other.

The Chi 1s just never caught my eye. If(when) the Black Blue and Black Grey 1s come out again I will surely grab.

No one's gonna(should) came at any Chi 1s fans. Although this is the thread for the hares, in context bringing up the chi 1s makes sense. They release so close together and I know many people may want one or the other.

The Chi 1s just never caught my eye. If(when) the Black Blue and Black Grey 1s come out again I will surely grab.
which are the blue black and grey 1s??

not feeling all that red an black on the tongue, hope they keep em more colorful like the cdp version or OG's..these are are one of my favorite jays so still a must cop,but I can see some disappointments, an Iam aware all jays with color patterns are never the same. Bel air 5s, Bordeaux 7s,raptor 7... Etc. so these will most likely be no different, I just hope I don't get a pair with so much red an black, will be glad to have em, just would prefer a more colorful tongue on the hare 7s especially.
These kicks will be popular, but. I think these will look better on feet than in pics or in hand. This picture proves my theory. But I'm still Jordan 1 "Chicago" >>>> Jordan 7 "Hare".

Last edited:
How exactly dor affles work? Are they free? When should I check on acquiring a raffle ticket?

Back
Top Bottom