Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

smokin.gif

Ether because the year of the 6s is the "last year of" or that is a 2015 pair just previewed early but we usually get 15' previewed pairs around september

It wouldn't make sense for these to release this year it's gonna be next year. I hope nobody is deceived by any thoughts of these realizing this year

So nike giving a controversial haven't made the pro bowl in 4 years players a care package like that :lol: . I think it's stupid of jb to start this whole year of thing then end it anyway that said I will still cop one of my favorites of all time.

It would be weird to see a year of with one og cw of the shoe being represented. Unless Bordos and cardinals come back it would be a reasonable amount of time passed I guess

It wouldn't make sense for these to release this year it's gonna be next year. I hope nobody is deceived by any thoughts of these realizing this year

Bruh it's JB, you never know with them.

edit: I hope those gold 5s drop.

Last edited:
Sooo some celeb has new pick ups and these appear all new and Ds but the fAct that there's a pair of hares just sitting there raises speculation... I think it's coming guys
Those Yeezys are nothing new though... And it's been over a year since the 88s dropped

He may have just picked up the Hares from Flight Club or something. I doubt Nike would hook up a celeb with shoes that dropped more than a few months ago. I don't think they keep stock that far back

Ether because the year of the 6s is the "last year of" or that is a 2015 pair just previewed early but we usually get 15' previewed pairs around september
this is an interesting theory and one I haven't thought about until now. if you thinik about it, it would make some sense from a business stand point. the 7's-10's aren't revered as much as some of the others. why would they devote 4 years to those shoes and lock themself into possible down sales, when they could focus on whatever else they want.
Watch them put a darker upper and some different red on them
what makes you say that? honestly

Last edited:
I wasn't a fan of the 7's until I seen a pair of Bordeaux on foot a couple years ago. My cousin had a pair that he wore once and didn't want anymore, so he sold them to me for retail and I've been obsessed with 7's since. It's a couple older pairs I wouldn't mind coming up on.

Back
Top Bottom