Air Jordan 7 Retro “Hare” - May 16, 2015

Says it's coming 2014!
http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2014/03/air-jordan-7-hare-reported-retro-2014/
Looks like my theory of the last "year of the" was true guys.
I really hope it isn't true. I was looking foward to getting a pair of Bordeauxs next year or Aquas in '16
frown.gif

If anything this is a good thing now you'll get them earlier than you would have. I have a good hunch aquas are coming out next year for when the bobcats go into the hornets. As for bordo idk honestly I need a retry at those and cardinals

just wore my cdp's the other day,and thought damn.. once they drop these again,mi done,and with word of a price increase soon makes it even easier,then i came across this news as a rumor to release a couple of days ago, not sure when,but cant wait if this is accurate.

wear mine once or twice a year since release day in 08

major head turner - better rock a bit more if there coming out again and every kid and his momma gonna cop

its funny how someone mentions a possiblity and then everyone talks about it and uses eachother as a "source" of it being legit.

:lol:

and the "source" is that same pic with the Kobe's and Yeezy's

It might end up being a late 2014 or early 2015 release.

Just need these and the Bordeaux to come back out.

Wonder what blue model they'll bring out since every anniversary they release a blue model even if it's not a OG model like the lanky last year... Hopefully the French blues since I just bought a DS Chambray last night from flight club

Last edited:
these are highly anticipated man, i hope they drop, i know the sell on them from the pack is crazy high now, i would most def jump in the royal rumble ring for those mikes

My favorite VII's. If these do drop next year hopefully they'll release the French Blues and Chambrays for the 23rd anniversary.

i could go for some flints on the 23rd anniv
a thousand times co-signed!

I really need to wear these, it's been over 10 years .. this summer will be the year ( I said the same thing about a year ago :lol: )

View media item 328876View media item 328877View media item 328878View media item 328879View media item 328880

And count me in for the Hares, I need a brand new pair after spilling alcohol all over the toebox on my CDP pair a few years ago :x them drunk summer nights :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom