Air Jordan 7 Retro "Olympic" Returns in 2012..VOL. But I just bought the FTLOTG :|

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I like JB's "course correction"  

I personally disliked the heart logo on the heel, so this is an easy pickup for me.   

I still don't understand why people get upset about them re-releasing colorways, if you already have the shoe, cool, go about your day.  Those who weren't able to obtain a pair will be happy. 

Yea!!! what he said....

Sounds good to me. I may cop these depending on what else releases around that time.

Originally Posted by comacoma33

From what I heard, JB sold their shares back to Nike and they will now be retro'ing everything under the sun to make as much money as they can.

Get ready.

Actually  the only thing that would make these kind of re-releases any sense

one of my favorite j's ever. my 04's are pretty much beat and i refuse to get the ftlog's so i'm really excited. Might even cop 2

Jordan colorways and models aren't rare anymore...we need to get out of this mindset. If you don't like something they changed or added on a colorway, just wait they will come back around soon enough, probably closer to what you wanted in the first place. JB has some of you guys on some Pokemon BS.

Missed out on the 04 drop and I wasn't feeling the FTLOTG logo. I'll definitely be making my own Olympic pack as well with the Oly VI's.

Why do yall get upset that these are coming out again? If you have the last one, why are you so heated? 
indifferent.gif

Man they basterizing a lot of shoes but still so many go unretroed. Smh. But sign me up anyways missed the last 4 releases lol.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Why do yall get upset that these are coming out again? If you have the last one, why are you so heated? 
indifferent.gif

Agreed, I have a DS 04 pair and am happy for the people that want these to have the opportunity to get a pair.

i like the "for the love of being gay" logo. here's looking forward to a bunch of heart stamped olys flooding the market.

Really JB, oh wait this was expected of JB.
Not surprise by this, remember the whole infrared and true red VI. (bad example, you get the idea)
Will be passing once again.

Back
Top Bottom