Air Jordan 7 Retro "Olympic" Returns in 2012..VOL. But I just bought the FTLOTG :|

man and to think I couldn't find a trust worthy seller with an 8.5 of the previous releases to save my life, thanks JB,Juanita who's ever behind this re re release.....

30t6p3b.gif
no way bruh

oh, so we will have the follwing Olympic AJs:

1. AJ 6 2000 Olympic retro (white/midnight navy-red)
2. AJ 6 2012 Olympic retro (white/gold)
3. AJ 7 1992 Olympic retro (white/midnight navy-red-gold)
4. AJ 7 2012 Olympic retro (black/gold)

right?

i got lucky with the ftog. I went to footlocker to pick up a pair of jordans an employee told me they had over the phone. I wen't to the store and it wasn't true but the employee who made the mistake brought the 7s out. Said they where reserved for an employee who never purchased them. Mind you, this was atleast 7 months after release date.

When they re - released in 2004 I remember they sold out very quickly on release day because I had a very hard time finding a store that had my size( 9 or 9.5) by mid afternoon .... better not sleep on RD if you want them for retail. I'm assuming they will definitely sell quickly on RD. These are the "OG" colorway unlike the FTLOTG's.

Olympic VII's just happen to be my favorite of all the VII's so i'm VERY happy they are going to come out again. I do like em' better without the FTLOTG's logo so this is great News for me!

I will definitely cop, even though I got the ftlog jawns still on ice. Looking forward to these and the olympicVI's too. Ill Make my own Olympic dmp package...lol

Nice! I'll finally get my paws on these! Hated that heart logo on the previous retro and most 04's I was looking at in my size are starting to yellow at the toe.

Just sold my FTLOTGs for cheap to get money for my AJKOs. these will be copped on site

I never bought a pair. Easy cop for me and that goes back back to the time when I passed on the 04 drop.
indifferent.gif

Kind of stupid retroing these again, but I don't have a pair of Olympic VIIs yet, so I'll cop.

Back
Top Bottom