Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

this was when you could pick em up if u wanted them or not if u didnt. now the draw forces u to take em cuz they charge u if you won.
They charge you????? Bruh. If the weather is bad can they ship or something? I'm a whole state away from my closest NikeTown. Or could I have someone pick them?
yup. it used to be where if you won, you get the email i got above, and you go pick em up and pay there. and if you didnt pick em up, your pair goes unclaimed and thats it. now for most of the draws, if you win, you automatically get charged and they ship em to you.

but i saw nikenyc tweet that there would be a draw for these for pickup at roosevelt field and not NTNY, so im not sure how it will work this time. id rather it work the same as most of the draws we been having and they ship em to me......but if i win i aint got no problem going to roosevelt field to pick em up.

Last edited:
For my D.C. folks how's the parking at Georgetown. I never enter any draws for them because I would hate to drive from Baltimore and can't find a parking spot

They charge you????? Bruh. If the weather is bad can they ship or something? I'm a whole state away from my closest NikeTown. Or could I have someone pick them?
Only the snkrs draw automatically charges you.....The draw for in-store purchase does not automatically charge you.

Man, I hate going to that Roosevelt store, a royal pain with traffic & parking.

With the midtown store I have a go-to spot to park 20 blocks away and I'll take a uber or subway

looks like people are sleeping on these, hope I get picked for a pair
ohwell.gif

looks like people are sleeping on these, hope I get picked for a pair:\

Check out the number of heart/likes on the plus app.
This one will be a wild ride. Can't believe no Draw.
Now all bot Krakens released for these.

No one got a reserve?

Back
Top Bottom