Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

The problem with the Doernbecher collection is that they all look like kids shoes... and of course, being that they are designed by kids. This is the best shoe of the line yet, but that bottom gold and back DJP logo with glitter is overboard for me. I like the the gold jumpman and gold lace tips, but there's so much going on all over they look like a grade school exclusive. I wish they had released that all black sample, that was great.

I wonder how the leather quality is, considering the recent Olympic Alternate wasn't too good.
Quality on these is great and in person does not look childish at all, at least to me

View media item 2267901
Managed to get my correct size this morning. There were only two size 12's in the city and the seller had both. Negotiated with him last night and we finally agreed on a price this morning. Went and picked them up and here they are. Next year I'll be getting the remaining DB's I need to complete the entire set.

Reactions: alp
Quality on these is great and in person does not look childish at all, at least to me

i have to agree the 7's are the least child like db next to the db 2's

but hey even if they was childish i still would buy them

View media item 2267712

this is a great pic and i dont see anything childish about it in this picture

Last edited:
There's nothing childish about the 7. Well, the bottom of the sole with the caricature, but no one really sees that when wearing.

finally got around to seeing these in person and I think these are one of the best DBs. I can understand why people might not like the design, but the quality feels great.

Still waiting for SP.. first time going with them and using paypal for the transaction.
I always use my PayPal and CC and never had any problems for the DBs I used my CC, I guess they're having problems with their systems since we still haven't heard anything, someone here said they received shipping confirmation and their item was already in transit... let's see

Last edited:
Just got shipping confirmation from SP for my size 9.5 and my wife's size 7. Got lucky and both added to cart at the same time so saved on shipping.

There's nothing childish about the 7. Well, the bottom of the sole with the caricature, but no one really sees that when wearing.
Co-Sign.. The leather looks real good also.

View media item 2267712

That's true but we can let it pass because like you said we can't see it.

I do have to admit from the original pictures I wanted to shoe to complete the collection but wasn't that crazy about it but once you see them in person the Doernbecher 7 is really one of the best pairs out of the DB jordan line up.

For people who didn't get the shoe for retail what did you guys pay ?

Last edited:
View media item 2268862View media item 2268863When I went to the the raffle they were charging $5 a ticket for the raffle and people had the option to picrchase as they wanted for all the DB shoes. There was no announcement at all of them charging for the tickets though. They wait until you come do the raffle to tell you.
I think the meet and greet is pretty cool though.

My order was placed around the same time. It still shows processing. It will probably be tomorrow or Thursday before we hear something.

Back
Top Bottom