Air Jordan 7 X Doernbecher

I won janoskis and my grandma hit a size 13.5 in the kyries

will the shoes be in stock since the release date was saturday ?

or did nike soho hold back releasing the pairs since the emails when out late

I never win their damn raffle

I never win there either but from talking to people when I was posted up at Champs 42nd (took 2 damn hours to pick up one Yeezy W), seems like most people that entered at Kith won.

Anyone else still waiting for shipment confirmation from Nike on the 7's? SNKRS app just says "in progress", while Nike+ shows "preparing to ship: 12/22/16"

That date better be the expected arrival date or else...

Or else what? I'm gonna whine about it over the phone with support and come away with nothing to show for it of course.

Anyone else still waiting for shipment confirmation from Nike on the 7's? SNKRS app just says "in progress", while Nike+ shows "preparing to ship: 12/22/16"

That date better be the expected arrival date or else...
Or else what? I'm gonna whine about it over the phone with support and come away with nothing to show for it of course.
I just got shipping notification like an hour ago. You'll probably get it overnight.

Bruh where the CP3 to Blake love for a true 7 fan? I DESERVE THESE!!! Back to reality tho, it's ridiculous what limited does to kicks.. These and YOTR probably the only 7s to ever sell out release day.

The problem with the Doernbecher collection is that they all look like kids shoes... and of course, being that they are designed by kids. This is the best shoe of the line yet, but that bottom gold and back DJP logo with glitter is overboard for me. I like the the gold jumpman and gold lace tips, but there's so much going on all over they look like a grade school exclusive. I wish they had released that all black sample, that was great.

I wonder how the leather quality is, considering the recent Olympic Alternate wasn't too good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom