Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

I’ve contacted Patta and they said that its issue with their system that switches status of order to Delivered when its processing through warehouse and they said that if I wont recieve tracking info by tommorow to contact them again

Did not pull a trigger on the raffle since I already got a pair so I think that would not comply with one pair per person policy

Also what do you predict on resell will be in the furure? Still not sure if I should keep them or not, I really love them but I have already bought phantom 1s and infrared 6s recently and I will try to get those lakers/chi SBs

I’ve contacted Patta and they said that its issue with their system that switches status of order to Delivered when its processing through warehouse and they said that if I wont recieve tracking info by tommorow to contact them again

Did not pull a trigger on the raffle since I already got a pair so I think that would not comply with one pair per person policy

Also what do you predict on resell will be in the furure? Still not sure if I should keep them or not, I really love them but I have already bought phantom 1s and infrared 6s recently and I will try to get those lakers/chi SBs

A zillion guilders for Those that know
that’s the resale

I’m actually feelin these now, jus wish I would of copped on Saturday when I had the chance.

Resell not lookin too bad either for my size but maybe I should wait till the WW release next month and try my chance.

My Order still says „delivered“. No Progress since sunday - guess they‘re on their way. Will probably show up today by suprise :-

I guess they have different warehouse for sneakers and they also spent some time on cancelling fraud orders

Got my UPS tracking info but no shipped email through Patta. I wonder what duties are going to look like for me in Canada. I am expecting around 100 CAD...

I wonder if the 4,600 units rumour was for Snkrs alone or included for the world wide launch and the Patta site launch. If it's 4,600 total including the Patta site, this would be way more limited than even the Trophy Room 5s... And I think they look way better.

I suspect there are more pairs especially if there is a wider release in June.

I’ve got my tracking info so at least I know they are on the way

I wonder if the 4,600 units rumour was for Snkrs alone or included for the world wide launch and the Patta site launch. If it's 4,600 total including the Patta site, this would be way more limited than even the Trophy Room 5s... And I think they look way better.

Back
Top Bottom