Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

Got through amazingly somehow .. hand 2 size 12s in my cart, was able to empty both of them, add a 12.5 get in line and still made it through.... but $245 though after exchange rate.....

Got through amazingly somehow .. hand 2 size 12s in my cart, was able to empty both of them, add a 12.5 get in line and still made it through.... but $245 though after exchange rate.....

i can live with that price to not have to deal with snkrs. have a feeling these will be 220 or so in the us. so im not one bit upset at the price.

Grabbed the shorts. I like the clothes more than the sneakers, but they are definitely growing on me

Got caught up at phone number on PayPal but I got through it and was able to put submit...queue wasn’t long at all.....on to trophy room lol

they go hard...clean colorblocking and the materials seem better than the usual offerings.

sure the midsole branding is a little gaudy, but i can get past it. atmos and patta collabs are usually a go for me anyways.

I totally got cart jacked on Patta's site this morning at 4am. I didn't realize Social Status was getting them and missed their drop. Oh well on to the Trophy Room 5's.

Got trough on patta, fairly straight forward, not much hype on them but I think they look fantastic, heard good things in the materials too. Looking forward to receiving them

Back
Top Bottom