Air Jordan 7 X Patta June 2019

Man, I really wanted a pair of these. Resale is going up slightly now for my sizes. Should've copped last night lol.

Do undefeated cancel orders

Nah they do once in a while but they’re not notorious for it

Yes they do.
They will also hard ban if suspect any suspicious activity including your info run by friend’s bots, jigged address, etc. Whatever.
Just saying.

Edit: always defeated when have to buy Nike product from other retailers cause snkrs app blows on regular drop.

tenor.gif

I figured SNKRS would be a joke this morn, so I went after euro sites. Managed to get .5 sz up on offspring, but 7s are usually tts as they come. It’s crazy how hard folks were going for these, they don’t have much resale.

I think this is the type of shoe that won't shoot up in resale value right away because there wasn't too much hype about em. Plus another colorway will drop in the near future. But since it's a one-of-a-kind collab (Jordan brand's first with a European shop), it will eventually go up in value but will take more time compared to some of the other ultra hyped pieces like Cactus Jack 1s and LA-2-Chi SB 1s.

The key thing here, imho, is that these were pretty limited based on what I've read and seen and how quickly they sold out, and there weren't too many European and U.S. shops that had them compared to other Jordan releases. DS pairs will dry up in due time.

It's a sick shoe nonetheless. Color blocking reminds me of Bordeaux 7.

I figured SNKRS would be a joke this morn, so I went after euro sites. Managed to get .5 sz up on offspring, but 7s are usually tts as they come. It’s crazy how hard folks were going for these, they don’t have much resale.

half size up will be just fine I went tts and it's snug fit, half size down would hurt

Did the same, didn’t go to bed til 3am. Woke up late to try on SNKRS and all other US site. Hope non of my orders get canceled

Yes they do.
They will also hard ban if suspect any suspicious activity including your info run by friend’s bots, jigged address, etc. Whatever.
Just saying.

Edit: always defeated when have to buy Nike product from other retailers cause snkrs app blows on regular drop.

tenor.gif
Well they took my money with no problem and how long they take to ship

i’m glad i grabbed my pairs from the EU sites. small sizes went quick everywhere, and i’m sure snkrs would have been an L.

I think this is the type of shoe that won't shoot up in resale value right away because there wasn't too much hype about em. Plus another colorway will drop in the near future. But since it's a one-of-a-kind collab (Jordan brand's first with a European shop), it will eventually go up in value but will take more time compared to some of the other ultra hyped pieces like Cactus Jack 1s and LA-2-Chi SB 1s.

The key thing here, imho, is that these were pretty limited based on what I've read and seen and how quickly they sold out, and there weren't too many European and U.S. shops that had them compared to other Jordan releases. DS pairs will dry up in due time.

It's a sick shoe nonetheless. Color blocking reminds me of Bordeaux 7.

All of this. Patta does great collabs and this one is no different. Execution and materials are A1. Luckily, these were a little under the radar. If you want them get them sooner than later. You will pay the price later. Trust me.

Back
Top Bottom